Weekend Missage Support Group

asian_princess said:
No. You're wearing hipsters. I can see crack.

*sniffs*

isn't there some sort of BICF...bullet in-cartridge fertilisation program they could try. so sad, those crazy kids. they were so right for each other, the way they leant against the wall lovingly rubbing trigger against trigger...the scent of gun powder bringing them back memories of the day they met in the back of that guy's van.

*frowns* you have a head other than the one atop your shoulders?

Now i'm troubled by what you really meant when you told me to pull the other one...

No, it's just dandruff. Honestly.

You know, I've often wondered why she got in that van. Was it money, drugs, force? Or something else, something female, an innate weakness that is so intrinsically female that is so willing, intimate and co-operative in compliance?

Yes, I have two heads. You don't think I would wear an ugly mug like this all the time?

Pull the other one for chrissakes. :rolleyes:
 
bbwsadieml said:
Whatever makes you happy, brother. :D


Weeeeelllllllll, do you remember the $50 you leant me...

...couldn't make it a $100 could you? :)

:D
 
cheekygirl said:
Hey.. is there room for me? :kiss:

Hiya cheekygirl. You're very well I trust. :rose:

Yes, loads of room. We shall get rid of that Princess Snookiebum on the grounds that she's far too funny.

:D
 
bbwsadieml said:
hehehe ~ yea, I'm thinking $50 was enough ... :rolleyes:

O.k. Sis, that was low...

You know how priceless I am, you tell me all the time I'm worthless :cool:
 
Kylan said:
Hiya cheekygirl. You're very well I trust. :rose:

Yes, loads of room. We shall get rid of that Princess Snookiebum on the grounds that she's far too funny.

:D

Hey Kylan... that's what they tell me ;)
laughing.. doing well..
 
Kylan said:
O.k. Sis, that was low...

You know how priceless I am, you tell me all the time I'm worthless :cool:

I've never said any such thing and you know it!

Geesh! How much have you had to drink tonight? :rolleyes:
 
cheekygirl said:
Hey Kylan... that's what they tell me ;)
laughing.. doing well..

Good to hear you're laughing. This life is tough, and I've a funny feeling we're not going to get out of it alive :eek:
 
bbwsadieml said:
I've never said any such thing and you know it!

Geesh! How much have you had to drink tonight? :rolleyes:

Now Sadie, you mustn't get upset if I bend the truth. Don't forget that we write, so our hobby is telling convincing lies :D

It's 7:20pm, so I have to be pretty sober. How much I've had? I've no idea. If the bottle was beside me that wench of mine would have nothing for doing but relaxing and enjoying herself, and I can't have that.

:D
 
Kylan said:
Good to hear you're laughing. This life is tough, and I've a funny feeling we're not going to get out of it alive :eek:

I am laughing... this has been a good week and i"m fairly happy...

We're not going to get out alive? I missed that memo!!!
 
cheekygirl said:
I am laughing... this has been a good week and i"m fairly happy...

We're not going to get out alive? I missed that memo!!!


Yup, it came via an in-office E-mail. Perhaps you were far too busy taking dictation to notice. :rolleyes:
 
Kylan said:
Now Sadie, you mustn't get upset if I bend the truth. Don't forget that we write, so our hobby is telling convincing lies :D

It's 7:20pm, so I have to be pretty sober. How much I've had? I've no idea. If the bottle was beside me that wench of mine would have nothing for doing but relaxing and enjoying herself, and I can't have that.

:D

Lies? I can't lie ~ I'm just not the sort. :D

Oh dear no ~ can't have that now. :p
 
Kylan said:
Yup, it came via an in-office E-mail. Perhaps you were far too busy taking dictation to notice. :rolleyes:


Hmmmm... maybe it came when I was under the boss's desk.... :devil:
 
bbwsadieml said:
Lies? I can't lie ~ I'm just not the sort. :D

Oh dear no ~ can't have that now. :p

Nope, me neither. I reckon that's why I'm doomed to being led astray on the Internet by voluptuous women who only wish to mar my virginal reputation.

No, we can't. If we did she may well forget her station in life and start to try and look after herself instead of me. :D
 
cheekygirl said:
Hmmmm... maybe it came when I was under the boss's desk.... :devil:

Yes, it must have. That would be around the same time as I was fielding the call from his wife.

And did you ever buy me that coffee?
 
Kylan said:
Nope, me neither. I reckon that's why I'm doomed to being led astray on the Internet by voluptuous women who only wish to mar my virginal reputation.

No, we can't. If we did she may well forget her station in life and start to try and look after herself instead of me. :D

See I have that problem ~ except it's with young fellows with an assortment of accents and wild ways. Yep, I'm helpless against their wiles. :eek:

Oh heavens! Better get that slipper and put her in her place. :D
 
Kylan said:
Yes, it must have. That would be around the same time as I was fielding the call from his wife.

And did you ever buy me that coffee?

I bought you an extra large coffee for that favour!
 
Although I am generally there with you every weekend (as you know WE LOVE MONDAYS!!!), I'll be off til Thursday, so I'll be all missing my sweetheart all week alone.

But be ready, all of you, that second week (he's away for 2 weeks, *sniff, sniff*), I'll be here and abso-stinking-lutely needing some support. :p That's not all I'll be needing, but heck, its all you guys can give me. :D :devil:

Is it getting hot in here, or is it me?
;)
 
Last edited:
hey cwazies.

ducking in to say hi and go back to talking to Him now.
but will be missing Him soon

love you
 
bbwsadieml said:
See I have that problem ~ except it's with young fellows with an assortment of accents and wild ways. Yep, I'm helpless against their wiles. :eek:

Oh heavens! Better get that slipper and put her in her place. :D

Yes, I understand completely. The Interweb is full of strange people who seem to think it's funny to hijack a thread to talk to women they secretly lust after but would never admit to doing so in public. ;)

My, what a wonderful idea. I hadn't thought of that. I shall do as you say and be sure to tell her you said she deserved it.

:D
 
asian_princess said:
hey cwazies.

ducking in to say hi and go back to talking to Him now.
but will be missing Him soon

love you

And you are??

:confused:
 
asian_princess said:
hey cwazies.

ducking in to say hi and go back to talking to Him now.
but will be missing Him soon

love you

gives appy a quick hugglegrope :kiss:
 
cheekygirl said:
I bought you an extra large coffee for that favour!

I think if you check you'll find that you didn't. I can't understand why anyone who is so forgetful, but admittedly beautiful, should get a higher wage then me.
 
Back
Top