What Generation Do You Belong?

boomer

but i still find it surprising that an american gen x-er would grow up with the kind of tv shows like the three stooges and laurel and hardy. i would have thought that came from more of the boomer generation. guess they aired that stuff in america for a long long time?

edit: they did!
 
Last edited:
boomer

but i still find it surprising that an american gen x-er would grow up with the kind of tv shows like the three stooges and laurel and hardy. i would have thought that came from more of the boomer generation. guess they aired that stuff in america for a long long time?

edit: they did!

I believe I did specify that I watched them as reruns. At first, they were broadcast on the TBS network, then the cable networks started doing it.
 
The Three Stooges, Laurel & Hardy, et al originated in the 1920s and were active in various ways into the 60s, so it could be said that more than one generation 'grew up' with their original works, prior to reruns.

Coincidentally, the 1960s is when The Stooges originated. I'm not sure those who were in their teens in the 60s and 70s really fall fully into any of the generations mentioned, but rather may span more than one.
 
Back
Top