what is happening?

pabloback

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 3, 2001
Posts
8,255
no wrestling threads?
not much from myst?
todd is quiet? no nasty pics?
killer muffin almost in hiding [apart from one magazine fired into the air]
the place is like a morgue
c'mon people get with the programme
 
pabloback said:
no wrestling threads?
not much from myst?
todd is quiet? no nasty pics?
killer muffin almost in hiding [apart from one magazine fired into the air]
the place is like a morgue
c'mon people get with the programme

I haven't been quiet you just have me on ignore
 
How's this Pablo??

I love Stone Cold Steve Austin, and DDP has become a well....become something...


Is that better?? :p
 
I could live quite happily without ever seeing another wrestling thread.


Of course, the people who enjoy that could probably live without some of the threads I like too.

They must all be concentrating on something else.
 
Programs?

Oh great! Now I know why the hell I never have a clue about what is going on around here. No one ever told me I had to buy a program.


I should have never snuck past those damn gate keepers, maybe if I would have followed the rules I would have got a free program.
 
Re: Re: what is happening?

Todd said:


I haven't been quiet you just have me on
ignore

i dont ignore anybody!!!
it is much more fun to annoy my enemas [sic]
just ask my ex pal sammy bum ladle
 
Back
Top