What makes you feel sexy?

I feel sexy when men make me feel wanted and desired. It does not matter how, unless it is crude and by a creep.
I once had a gf and after work I would massage her feet and her shoulders and neck after a nice bath. She said that made her feel very sexy. She said this a few seconds before falling asleep. 🤔
 
Interesting. I am more apt to get wet than to get tired when I am aroused.
She worked soooo very hard and long 12 hour shifts.

When she had nights off it aroused her! Much to my delight. I found it remarkably horny to feel her body react to my touch in the way that it did. Watching her breathing change, and seeing little changes in her physiology, such as a flush of red on her cheeks, her nipples hardening or the sighs becoming more demanding.
 
Feeling the sensations of warm sun & cool breeze on my bare skin.

Floaty little summer dresses with no bra and strappy heels with painted toenails when it's hot. In the cooler months, I feel most sexy in cosy scarves, fitted jackets and winter boots with skirts - sometimes commando style because I love feeling the brisk cold on my bare pussy.

THE look in my partner's eyes.

Seeing my partner in handyman mode. Watching him jerk off while he watches me.

My favourite toys and a sexy read, audio, or video.

I better stop there. 😂
 
‘Today’ makes me feel sexy in particular.

But being able to put my personality to use at work does, as does being able to feel comfortable sharing true feelings.

I also have a ‘Dr. Martens/jeans/graphic tee-over-long-sleeve tee’ outfit I love.
 
Mine is very similar to the other ladies posted. Wearing lingerie, sexy clothing (I like classy sexy over slutty sexy), feeling desired and admired by men, but not if they are creepy or disrespectful. Feeling submissive to a gentleman dom.
I have seen your posts before and you are definitely sexy!

For me it is a look, smile and touch from a woman
 
Back
Top