What "to do" or what "not to do"?

*bratcat* said:
If you were to teach a class in LIFE LESSONS...would you teach "what to do in life" or "what not to do in life"...or can they even be separated?
Idon't think that they can be separated- you often learn what to do by ont doing in correctly in the first place...
 
Don't have, "why this job sucks" conversations with so called "friends" at work.

Do read labels carefully.

Don't be "embarrassed" to protect yourself.

Do say "no" to people. Please mean it. ;)

Don't count your money in public.

Do treat people with respect, including yourself.

Don't jump to conclusions, or to anger.

Do anything, in moderation. :)
 
never had the option

I never had the option when I was getting married, I was told to say "i do" but then if I had those choices, things mighta been different:(

Thanks alot :D
Its all good, just being an ass again!!
 
do what you think is right, while still respecting yourself and others.


I don't think you could seperate the what to do and what not to do because for some, one thing may be right while it is not right for others.
 
Follow your heart and treat others as you would like to be treated. If your not happy no one around you is.:eek:
 
Two big things

The most prestigious diploma is basically worthless without common sense.

You can't fix stupid.

Then make them read that book about how everything you needed to learn in life you learn in kindergarten.
 
DO think before you speak and act.

DO give smiles and hugs as often as possible. You will receive more of them in return.

DON'T believe everything your parents told you when you were growing up!
~Santa comes whether you have behaved or not.
~Changing your underwear just in case you are in an accident is the silliest thing I have ever heard! Just DON'T wear underwear!
~ An apple a day will keep you regular, but not have anything to do with keeping the doctor away.


If you make enough money to maintain a home, your family and pay your bills, career satisfaction is icing on the cake.

Sometimes, our weaknesses can be our greatest strengths.
 
Apologize forthrightly -

Don't ever say: "I'm sorry IF I...." You should be sorry THAT you.... How the other person reacts is their business, but you are meant to be regretting that you did what you did.

AND: If you're the kind of boss or colleague who always points it out when people screw up, then you MUST go out of your way to thank people for doing something particularly well. Otherwise, you're a negative shit who deserves little loyalty or respect.
 
Back
Top