curiousitieskill
Virgin
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2022
- Posts
- 148
way to chat online without sharing personal info these days? everyone has a different method. what works best for you?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well who are you trying to chat with ? Im guessing you want to be discreet, so chats rooms can be a bit risky and downloading apps on your phone still show up on your phone.way to chat online without sharing personal info these days? everyone has a different method. what works best for you?
And once you lose someone, it's nearly impossible to find them again. Hard to build a chat relationshipLit's chat rooms are not mobile friendly
RDtheSlayer on telegramway to chat online without sharing personal info these days? everyone has a different method. what works best for you?
I use Telegram.I agree with others. Signal seems to be used a great deal. I also use Google chat because Skype is sadly no longer around. But Google chat may not be anonymous enough for you.
Telegramway to chat online without sharing personal info these days? everyone has a different method. what works best for you?
Telegram is fun!!!Telegram
Agreed.I've used Signal and Telegram, I like both