Whats Your Current Mood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deprived_in_AZ said:
A bit bummed, but not for sexual/relationship reasons. Yes, there are other issues as well.

DEE!!! Good to see you back!


My current mood is, sweetly contented...and happy.
 
I'm wandering the avenues of my mind...looking....seeking....comfort....
 
I had a really relaxing week, until early Saturday morning ... since then it has all fallen apart. It's been hard to sleep the last three nights, a funeral to attend in the morning, then a 10 hour drive home.

If you think I've got a great big smile on my face, you'd be wrong.
 
My Mood Is...

...hopeful. Happy. Anxious. Worried. Can you BE all those things at once? *nods head* yup yup! :catroar:
 
(is being exhausted a mood?) that is what I feel right now...totally drained and exhausted.
 
I've gone from relaxed to feeling incredibly horny and aroused.

:heart: dammit babe, those were some hot links you sent :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top