when lust turns to love

esmeraldaflame

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 9, 2011
Posts
1,060
Esmeralda
age: 22
general appearance: http://www.chestmeat.com/wp-content/uploads/wild-busty-amateurs-1.jpg
general build:http:/******.gunaxin.com/wp-content/gallery/ewa-sonnet/ewa-sonnet-25.jpg
((precise description in post))

((Hi. I am looking for 1 male to play the part of a 45-50 year old male co-worker. You are a cool, confident, mature man who isn't looking for sex with a younger woman, but won't turn it down if it is offered to you freely. You are attracted to my character's youth, beauty, and innocence. You are very masculine and rugged. I would prefer you be a gentleman, not a lecherous old man just on this site to have chat-sex. I prefer lots of cuddling and kissing. I refuse anal penetration, dominance, and oral sex (unless it's my character sucking your cock, but please, don't cum in her mouth). Please try and be literate and somewhat descriptive - not a profound, emotional essay, but not one-liners: I want something with a storyline, not a screenplay for a bad porn flick))

This wasn't exactly Esmeralda's dream job, but it paid the bills. The gorgeous young woman sat in her cubicle, working on a spreadsheet. She a very beautiful girl; well proportioned, and possessing full, fat breasts that always looked about ready to burst from whatever top she wore; a narrow waist; a taunt, flat stomach; and streamlined muscles. As always, her jet black hair was tied in a ponytail. She wore a brown skirt and a gray coat with a white button-down shirt and a black ribbon. Her suit followed the contours of her body, and the shirt hugged her so tight, there was noticeable tension in the fabric around her breasts. If one even looked carefully, they could see it didn’t quite fit across her breasts. The edges were pulled out between the buttons, and at the right angle, one could see her massive tits encased inside Esmeralda’s bra, which, like the rest of her outfit, was too small. She wasn't trying to impress anyone on purpose. Most men didn't catch her fancy. All the guys her age were focused only on sex and seduction, and most of the guys at work were too ugly for her tastes - all except 1. There was something about him that Esmeralda found fascinating and exciting. Sure he was old - old enough to be her father - but there was just something about him that seemed dignified, mature, and confident. Something that made Esmeralda's heart flutter every time she saw him. Something that made her love him...
 
I strode through the office, headed to the operations side. I didn't spend much time on this side of the building these days, but I was mildly gratified to see that I was still recognized as a founder. I nodded at everyone saying, "Good afternoon, Mr. Trask."

Ordinarily I headed back this way to touch base with a fellow founding member, Skip Wallace. He, Chris Parsons, and I had founded the firm nearly 16 years ago now. But today I was headed back here because Skip was out. He'd picked up a nasty case of the flu and was going to be out a couple days. We had a client meeting tomorrow that ordinarily he'd handle, so with him gone, I'd be standing in for him.

Unfortunately, that meant I had to get briefed by his staff on the particulars. I ordinarily focused on the tech side, so I only new the vague outlines of the proposals Skip had been discussing.

Arriving in his little domain, I rapped on the wall and bellowed out over the collection of cubicles, "Excuse me folks. Looks like Skip is going to be out tomorrow, so I need someone to get me up to speed on the Trigon Corp. meeting. Which of you was working with him on that one?"

I looked around for a response and found Esmeralda raising her hand. I'd never worked with her before, but I knew her. Esmeralda was hard to miss. She was a very attractive woman with a truly incredible bustline. After 3 months here, I doubted there was a man in the building who didn't know about the stacked accountant on the third floor.

She'd caused a bit of a stir around the water cooler when she'd first been hired as to whether her attributes were natural or not. Some argued that a chest that large and a waist that small had to mean plastic surgery. But others countered that the only women who'd choose to have breasts to that size were strippers, so they had to be real. To which the first group retorted that perhaps Esmeralda had a previous career on "stage". The debate was never resolved; as soon as Mrs. Watkins in HR heard about it, she sent anyone caught mentioning it to sensitivity training, so folks hushed up fairly quickly.

Esmeralda's physical attributes were unfortunately highlighted by her wardrobe. From what Mrs. Watkins in Human Resources had told me, Esmeralda didn't have much business attire in her closet since this was her first real job as an adult, so she'd gotten some hand-me-downs from an older sister. Unfortunately, said sister didn't have quite the dimensions as Esmerlda, leaving some of her blouses on the edge of their capacity.

Though I personally admired her physical form, I was old enough to know it wasn't worth to devote any time to it. I didn't even bother flirting harmlessly with her like Skip did; better to leave such pursuits to guys closer to her own age.

I smiled at her, "Well, guess you're it, Esmeralda. I need you to get me up to speed tonight. Think you can stay late to guide me through the numbers?"

 
Esmeralda's heart sped up as the object of her affections appeared before her. Jacob was so handsome and so manly - she burned with desire for him. If only all men were like him, she thought longingly. When he asked her to stay late, her heart leapt. A chance to catch some alone time with her dream man.

"Yes, sir. I'll be glad to!" Esmeralda suddenly blushed as soon as the words left her lips. That had not come out right. She knew she must have sounded like she was brown-nosing. She returned back to her moniter and continued trying to work, though her heart was pounding furiously in her breast.
 
I raised an eyebrow at her eagerness. We were going to be spending a few hours looking over cost projections and revenue forecasts, so not exactly exciting. Still, for such a recent hire, this probably was a nice change of pace.

Plus, I did like her smile. Esmeralda had a kind, gentle way about her that tended to win people over. The women in the company resented the hell out of her initially for her looks, but you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone today who didn't have a nice word to say about hetn

"Good," I responded. "We can do it in my office." One of the perks of power was having an office big enough to hold a small conference table at one end; meetings came to me. "Get your materials together and meet me there in 20 minutes."

 
Esmeralda found herself eagerly getting ready to join Jacob in his office. She didn't know why, but for some reason she felt excited. What do I think I'm going to do, seduce him?

Perhaps she would, she thought. They'd be staying late with no one in the building but the 2 of them. Then again, this was a job, and the only reason she'd be staying late was to assist Jacob with his work. Besides, if she tried anything, she might get fired for being lewd. Still, the temptation was strong. It made Esmeralda's vagina tingle.

In 20 minutes, she was walking briskly into Jacob's office.
 
I welcomed Esmeralda into my office and gave her the quick tour: desk, chairs, couch, coffee table, end table, conference table, more chairs, etc. Then we got to work.

The numbers were as dry and boring as I expected. I had with good reason let Skip handle this side of things for years. I would rather mess with the messy design and fabrication stuff.

Still, I was kept alert by the constant need to avoid staring at her breasts. Every time she would lean in to point out something, they would brush the table and jiggle slightly. It took a supreme effort not to look down at the flesh wobbling at the periphery of my vision.

After an hour, I could see we were going to be here awhile. "How about we order in dinner? Do you like Italian?"

 
"Anything is fine with me," Esmeralda said. "You don't have to though." Just being in the room with Jacob was enough to make Esmeralda not notice how late it was getting nor how dull the work was. Everytime things got slow, Esmeralda found herself imagining what Jacob looked like under his shirt. Even with it on, he looked toned and muscular - more like a man than a pimply little child like all the other young men. In the back of her mind, she kept thinking of ways she could use thier alone time to her advantage. She wanted Jacob, and she wanted him badly. She just didn't want to come across as being lewd and trying to score points with an executive. Esmeralda hated gold-diggers. She had to start slowly and subtly, focusing not on work, but on trivial, personal things.

"Then again, Mr. Jacob, maybe it's best we keep working. I know I don't have anything to do, but I'm sure Mrs. Trask will be missing you if you stay too late."
 
I waved away her reluctance. "When I keep my employees late, the least I can do is make sure they get a good meal. And as for Mrs. Trask, she has her Women's League meeting tonight, so I may yet be home before she is."

Considering the matter settled, I called Salvatore's. I knew the owner personally after years of being a regular, so in short order Esmeralda and I were dining on some of Sal's pasta specialties and sipping on a dry red syrah.

We worked as we ate, with Esmeralda answering my many questions between bites. I was perhaps over-preparing, but I preferred knowing all the answers, even if the client never asked the question.

 
Last edited:
((if you don't mind, please don't make my character do something I didn't write for her to do. It's just good roleplaying etiquite))

"You really didn't have to do this, Mr. Jacob," Esmeralda said as her boss ordered dinner. "But I really appreciate it." They did some more work until dinner arrived, before Esmeralda tried another pass.

"How impolite for Skip to get sick now of all days," she said. "Couldn't he have waited until after the meeting? We may have to spend all night here." She yawned and stretched slowly and seductively to show how tired she was, puffing out her breasts and flexing her taunt belly.
 
"I shouldn't think we'll be much longer," I replied. I glanced at my watch. Not quite 9 PM. I shook my head. Definitely after hours, but hardly an all-nighter just yet. Seemed a bit premature to be grousing.

I was also less than pleased with her criticism. Esmeralda was practically a virgin in the industry, whereas Skip was so experienced that he almost rated guru-like status. Perhaps she hadn't intended to take on airs and elevate herself above her station with her off-the-cuff comment, but it just further demonstrated her own inexperience. I made a mental note to visit with Skip as to whether she was up to the task of a project like this.

"Tell you what. I figure they probably won't need the third quarter projections broken down by SKUs, so let's just hit the broader overview on that and the fourth. That will get us out of here in an hour so I can see Mrs. Trask and you can get home to your.... " I paused ; I didn't know much about Esmeralda given how new she was, so I had no idea about what greeted her at home. Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Kid? Cats? "... well, to whatever it is you get home to," I finished.
 
"Just my bed so I can sleep and be ready for tomorrow," Esmeralda said. "I live alone. Don't get me wrong, it's a pleasure to work with you, but I still need to commute and all. And I'm sure your wife will probably miss you if she does end up getting home before you. And your kids too - unless they're teenagers who think they can do without parents." A family made Esmeralda's task much harder. She didn't know how faithful Jacob was, nor his wife. If it turned out Jacob was a loving family man, he could have her fired for lewd conduct. If he wasn't Esmeralda might have a chance at seducing him with the promise of a fresh young pussy, big breasts, and a heart only for him alone.
 

"Shouldn't be long," I demured. Esmeralda continued to shift and stretch in her seat. This did rather torturous things to her poor blouse, straining to contain her hefty bosom. I might have enjoyed the unintentional show were every word out of her mouth not a soft whine about wanting to be elsewhere.

"And no, I am not neglecting my children, as you seem to suggest. Kimberly started at Brown this fall, so they're all off at school now. It's just the two of us at home till the summer break starts. " I pointed back to the spreadsheet. "Show me the projections on the secondary site."
 
This isn't working, thought Esmeralda. Jacob was worse than a family man, he was completely absorbed in his work. As she walked him through the figures, she formulated another approach to try and get him to crack open.

"Do you think of anything else than work?" she asked, trying not to be insulting.
 
I looked at Esmeralda, slightly incredulous at the temerity of her question. I got the sense she was trying to convey something more than a mere insinuation that I was a boring old man, but damned if I knew what it was. I sighed, trying to remember that she wasn't experienced and to give her some leeway.

"Yes, Esmeralda, I do think of things beyond my work. I'd certainly prefer to be relaxing at home now rather than working. But as an adult you learn that you can't expect what you want to just fall into your lap with a little bow tied on it. You have to go out and get it. And usually that means you'll have to put some time and sweat into it. I want this company to be a success because that lets me provide for my family and afford the personal pleasures I enjoy. But that means I have to work to make that happen."

 
That had not gone well. Now he was getting defensive. "Okay, maybe that was a bit harsh, and I apologize," Esmeralda admitted. "All I'm saying is: you don't look like the kinda guy who is all work and no play." Realizing she was probably not helping herself, Esmeralda tried to change the subject around. Unfortunately, it seemed her crush was too focused on the task at hand to be receptive to the sort of idle chit-chat that would give Esmeralda the opening she needed to discern his receptiveness to her love. It was getting quite frustrating.
 
"I work hard so I can play hard." I shrugged. "I suppose not everyone brings such intensity with them to work. I've always found that if you want to do well at something, you have to enjoy it a bit."

I chuckled. "I grant you, looking through spreadsheets isn't as thrilling as racquetbal or as pleasant as an evening on my boat. But I like when the company does well and this will help do that."

I turned to her. "Surely that's not a new concept for you. What do you care about? What moves you to do your best? Is it not the things which stoke your passions?"

 
Now she was getting somewhere! Jacob was starting to focus less on work, and more on personal stuff. It wasn't much, but it was a start.

"Yes, when I'm passionate about someo-thing, I do do my best," Esmeralda said. Like I'm passionate about you. She scooted her chair up a little closer to straighten out her back and to adjust her position nearer to Jacob. "But forgive me, I just never took you for such a business man. You always seem so laid back and easy. Nothing like the other execs. All they can think about is bottomlines and profits, stuff we common office workers can't relate to."
 
I shrugged. "If someone doesn't worry about the bottom line, the company falls behind. Then where would that leave the rank and file? Without a job."

I leaned back in my chair and looked at her. Esmeralda was atypical, no doubt about it. "So what is it that drives you? Obviously it's not spreadsheets. What are your passions? "

 
Perhaps Esmeralda was having second thoughts about this. So long had she lusted for Jacob, she had not stopped to think he might have been so high up the corporate ladder he had no time for such frivolities as a big breasted girl unless he was attending a corporate party at a strip club. Still, even the hardest hearts could be melted.

"Well it obviously isn't money. There are plenty of other places a girl like me can earn much more cash doing a lot less." While trying not to be vulgar, Esmeralda flexed her body and puffed out her chest to subtley illustrate what kind of jobs she was refering to.
 
I resisted the urge to stare as Esmeralda gently thrust her chest forward. The shift in her shoulders was small, but even that her blouse to strain against the buttons. I think I imagined rather than heard the taut thread creak under tension.

Still, I knew better to read anything into this. Young people today were bolder than my generation. I tried to respond in kind. "Well, that is indeed a loss for the dancing industry, " I said with a wink.

"So what is it that does drive you? If you don't enjoy the work and don't care about the money, what fills that need for you? "

 
Esmeralda decided to just stop fucking around and get it over with. The worst that could happen was she could get fired. With her heart pounding fast in her chest, she leaned forward and whispered, "You." She went for it, and lightly kissed Jacob in the mouth. Her heart finally stopped as she waited for the storm to come.
 
Her lips were soft and retained a slight sweetness from the wine. The kiss lasted barely more than a heartbeat, but was laden with promise.

I sat blinking for a moment afterwards. I had very much enjoyed the kiss, but it had come out of the blue. I barely knew Esmeralda. I was old enough to be her father. Yet she just indicated that she had a thing for me. It didn't make sense.

"What? " I at last stammered out. "What do you mean? "

 
That seemed to go over better than expected. Perhaps there was some hope. Esmeralda decided to throw it all in.

"I love you," she purred. "There's just something about you I find irresistable. It's not your money, and it's not your position in the company. It's just - you're so handsome, and so strong, and so... masculine. You don't look like some stupid frat boy only after something to stick his dick in to. You're a man. A real man. I love you so much. I don't care if you're married, I just want you. I need you." As she spoke, Esmeralda leaned closer in and puffed out her breasts. She brushed the tips of them against Jacob's chest.
 
Esmeralda was leaning close to me. I could smell a hint of perfume on her soft skin. Her breasts brushed up against me. I could feel the hardness of her nipples through my shirt.

The logical side of me balked at the entire situation. Beautiful women half my age did not offer themselves up to me. But the throbbing lust in me wanted to throw her down on the table and have my way with her. Whatever the cost, she would be worth it.

But I had to be sure. I could roll the dice on my life without knowing how far she was willing to take this.

"You say you want me," I said slowly. "Show me."



 
Esmeralda smiled and gently wrapped her arms around Jacob. She pulled herself in close to him, mashing her titanic breasts against his firm chest and rubbing her stomach him. She leaned in and gave him another kiss on the lips, this one long and sensual. She ran her tongue across his mouth as she deepened the passion-filled embrace.
 
Back
Top