Which Lister is this????

Lists soon folks.

Numbers on this pic are WAAAAY down.

Are people bored? Is it cos it doesn't show tits or ass? Surely people aren't THAT shallow....? :(

Anyway... hurry up if you haven't guessed.
 
Lists soon folks.

Numbers on this pic are WAAAAY down.

Are people bored? Is it cos it doesn't show tits or ass? Surely people aren't THAT shallow....? :(

Anyway... hurry up if you haven't guessed.

Maybe there's no tits or ass... but they are some lovely legs! :D
 
A. RedheadedSub
BradBigBrain
fire breeze
mark197205
sasebrats
webbo1
25%

B. shykittyme
No-one
0%

C. imnauti
MollyDolly
Morrigu
skinneydip
SlowRide469
xdrakkarx
25%

D. Razzbeary
lovemonster
RedheadedSub
sunbunny3
tabitha benoit
20%

E. sunbunny3
EnglishRoseFox
5%

F. lovemonster
geronimo appleby
Golden Silence
molly hunter28
NorCalMan2008
Sienna
25%

Answer soon.
 
Lists soon folks.

Numbers on this pic are WAAAAY down.

Are people bored? Is it cos it doesn't show tits or ass? Surely people aren't THAT shallow....? :(

Anyway... hurry up if you haven't guessed.
I think its the Tits and Ass bit.... we are all a bunch of pervs afterall :rolleyes:
 
Fine then *pouts*

But I think I know why the guesses might be down...... You didn't even leave this one up for 48 hours. I went back a little bit and noticed that the results haven't typically been announced this quickly.

11-18 GoldenSilence
11-21 MollyDolly
11-25 ApprenticeApril
11-28 AphroditeReborn
12-2 MsMaggie
12-7 Bequ23

I expect people thought they might have a bit more time.... I know I did.
 
Last edited:
Fine then *pouts*

But I think I know why the guesses might be down...... You didn't even leave this one up for 48 hours. I went back a little bit and noticed that the results haven't typically been announced this quickly.

11-18 GoldenSilence
11-21 MollyDolly
11-25 ApprenticeApril
11-28 AphroditeReborn
12-2 MsMaggie
12-7 Bequ23

I expect people thought they might have a bit more time.... I know I did.


DB hate to say it, but she has a point :D
(don't hit me!) :p
 
Fine then *pouts*

But I think I know why the guesses might be down...... You didn't even leave this one up for 48 hours. I went back a little bit and noticed that the results haven't typically been announced this quickly.

11-18 GoldenSilence
11-21 MollyDolly
11-25 ApprenticeApril
11-28 AphroditeReborn
12-2 MsMaggie
12-7 Bequ23

I expect people thought they might have a bit more time.... I know I did.


Right from the beginning it was supposed to be 2 days... sometimes it's longer because of my offline circumstances or how enthused I am.... this was a whole TWO HOURS short. Lately it's been a lot longer because I have had other things take priority... namely Lexie's mum dying, Razzy's illness, my illness and work hassles. But the NORM is 2 days... or as NEAR to 2 days as my OFFLINE life will permit! Sorry about that.

Also.... the norm is that most guesses happen in the first day and a half... the last few days normally consists of the rest bumping the thread and good-naturedly pestering me to post the answers.
 
Right from the beginning it was supposed to be 2 days... sometimes it's longer because of my offline circumstances or how enthused I am.... this was a whole TWO HOURS short. Lately it's been a lot longer because I have had other things take priority... namely Lexie's mum dying, Razzy's illness, my illness and work hassles. But the NORM is 2 days... or as NEAR to 2 days as my OFFLINE life will permit! Sorry about that.

Also.... the norm is that most guesses happen in the first day and a half... the last few days normally consists of the rest bumping the thread and good-naturedly pestering me to post the answers.

Ok hun, your game, your rules. I completely understand and apologize for hassling you about it. I guess since I'm new to this one I was just judging by the timing of the last few. I will be more prompt to make my guesses in the future.

BTW Thanks for doing this..... I know there's more work involved than most other threads and I'm sure I don't just speak for myself when I say all your efforts are greatly appreciated. :)
 
Ok hun, your game, your rules. I completely understand and apologize for hassling you about it. I guess since I'm new to this one I was just judging by the timing of the last few. I will be more prompt to make my guesses in the future.

BTW Thanks for doing this..... I know there's more work involved than most other threads and I'm sure I don't just speak for myself when I say all your efforts are greatly appreciated. :)

I'm sorry.... I even know myself that I'm even more short-tempered and miserable than normal.... (insert joke here).... but I did mean the randomness of the timing of new pics going up to be a factor too. Just ask my two loves Razzy & Lexie.... they have missed out many times because they've left it to the last minute over-researching. :eek:

I really don't pick on people.... but I don't show favouritism either. :eek:
 
I meant it to be silly... The economy is really shooting a lot of people in the foot here in the US (me included :( ) joking about it makes it slightly more palatable... that is all *shrug* I will shut up now...

You too?

Although it is kind of nice to be home during the day.... If only it paid the bills. *shrugs*
 
Back
Top