Which Lit Member,(another silly poll)

Who is the best at making people happy?

  • ME!!!!!!!

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Sexy-girl

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Never

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Starfish

    Votes: 13 36.1%
  • KIDROCK,(JOKE)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Other

    Votes: 10 27.8%

  • Total voters
    36
I think I'm pretty good at it, too.. But, you guys wouldn't know that yet... I'll have to stick around to prove it! LOL
 
Damnit, I'm taking away all my Snuggles.....



pouts.....
 
Well, my vote goes to Mischka in terms of actually going beyond the call of duty to make someone smile..


There are many people on this board that constantly make the corners of my mouth twitch...very often in spite of myself.

To all you unseen typists out here that share your wonderful intelligence and humor with the rest of us...thank you.
 
WOW!!!! I made a list.......Thank you Debbie

KGBoot (cheers me up with his requests for tata pic's :)
:) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm glad to see I could cheer someone up. *wink*

I always try to add a little humor and make someones day. It's nice to be recognized. My day is made whenever I hear from my friends here at lit. I'm always glad to here from ya'

Hug and Kiss to you Debbiexxx

Smiles and Laughs to all


btw- OH DEBBIE !!!!!!!!! About those ta ta's? I'm still waiting to see them. *Wink* *Wink* ^^^Hint ^^^ ^^^ Hint ^^^
lol

kgboot
 
I think it all comes down to who needs cheering up and how well you know that person.

One member may be able to cheer another member up quicker than someone they don't know. Also what is the problem? The problem comes into account too.

No ONE person is better at cheering someone up than another person.

Just my 2 cents worth :)
 
Back
Top