Who all is from Quebec?

Llewd

Virgin
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Posts
18
Hi all, 31M and new to this lovely little forum you have here. Was just curious who on here was local to me. I've had the pleasure of speaking with DDgirl and Secrets_Within and was wondering whom else might be here. Oh, and forgive me if there is another thread like this started already.. I went looking and could find nothing for Montreal or the province as a whole.
 
im a 25M from montreal, not having a lot of luck myself finding people. :(
 
yeah it seems there is no love in Montreal... maybe we should move to Toronto, seems to be plenty of folks there. lol
 
I may have mentioned you. ;) Course, you are hard not to talk about :) ...or is it that talking about you makes me hard... lol
 
I guess we can see this two ways; the whole population in the city of montreal is content emotionally and sexually so they have no need to come to this forum. Either that or since they all speak french they dont come to the english websites.
 
from Montreal

I'm from Montreal, and I'm glad to see there are a few others, though I am having a hard time navigating around here...I'm looking for a man who would like to have an adult breastfeeding relationship....anyone here know where I can look?
 
Well I'm sure you can! More info about yourself would be a good way to start however.
 
fqc said:
I guess we can see this two ways; the whole population in the city of montreal is content emotionally and sexually so they have no need to come to this forum. Either that or since they all speak french they dont come to the english websites.
Good Morning,

Maybe it's a little of both.
 
Me too

Hi everyone,

i´m from Montreal as well :) i am living in spain... quite far away... get in touch with me ;)
 
So what is everyone up to this fine sunday afternoon? Im being lazy and not doing anything while I have the chance. With work and classes starting again, this is probably the last chance I will have to do nothing for the next few months!
 
So... I am in Vegas right now, and I have to say that if you don't gamble, and you came alone, this city can be pretty dull. lol I supposed I could go see a show or something, but I just cant seem to convince myself to spend the money if I don't have anyone else to enjoy the experience with. Can't wait to get back to Montreal.. Thursday can't come fast enough!
 
Back
Top