Who is chatting/posting from work?

SouthernGaGal said:

and so its this time again...gagirl feeling the lit urge whilst meaning to do work..if only your boss knew what you were doing....they'd love it :devil: :p
 
count me in

well, if working from home can be called posting from work. ;>) it makes it a lot easier to play, as long as my wife doesn't catch me.Now if I could just get one of you guys to play with my wife........
 
Madcapsule said:
and so its this time again...gagirl feeling the lit urge whilst meaning to do work..if only your boss knew what you were doing....they'd love it :devil: :p

lol he'd probably surf lit with me
 
SouthernGaGal said:
lol he'd probably surf lit with me


Whilst expecting some demonstrations of some of the topics discussed here...thats what Id be doing if I were him anyway ;)
 
Madcapsule said:
Whilst expecting some demonstrations of some of the topics discussed here...thats what Id be doing if I were him anyway ;)


Is that so? And what would you be doing?
 
SouthernGaGal said:
Is that so? And what would you be doing?

depends what kinda thing youre looking at..thered be some definite groping under the desk as others work totally ignorant...
 
Madcapsule said:
depends what kinda thing youre looking at..thered be some definite groping under the desk as others work totally ignorant...

Lol well i sit in front of the double glass doors that customers use..
 
SouthernGaGal said:

Lol well i sit in front of the double glass doors that customers use..


I'd perhaps insist you took your panties off, and have one hand below the desk...as for me, I'd be subtle...and drop my pen under the desk a lot or something =P
 
At work as well....

Hello all...i am 30/m at work reading Lit as well. I just posted a short story...not sure how to show post it here but it's in my profile.

hello to you SouthernGaGal.....

My yahoo messenger is usually on if anyone wants to chat with me....

Later everyone....
 
rockloader76 said:
Hello all...i am 30/m at work reading Lit as well. I just posted a short story...not sure how to show post it here but it's in my profile.

hello to you SouthernGaGal.....

My yahoo messenger is usually on if anyone wants to chat with me....

Later everyone....

My yahoo is "brokenpeaches" if you feel like chatting sometime
 
Hey Everyone...had a break at work, thought I'd make a quick sweep through Lit. Hey VancouverGuy, I'll play with your wife. Though, now I'm tempted to visit with GaGirl on Yahoo...
 
ManOSafety said:
Hey Everyone...had a break at work, thought I'd make a quick sweep through Lit. Hey VancouverGuy, I'll play with your wife. Though, now I'm tempted to visit with GaGirl on Yahoo...


arent we all tempted!
 
ManOSafety said:
Hey Everyone...had a break at work, thought I'd make a quick sweep through Lit. Hey VancouverGuy, I'll play with your wife. Though, now I'm tempted to visit with GaGirl on Yahoo...


Well by all means IM me =)
 
Well, since I do try to please a woman and do what she says, you'll be getting an IM from me soon, if you haven't already GaGirl :)

And, since it worked for MadCapsule... :rose: X12
 
work aaaaaaaaaaaa

bored at work in the uk and in need of some chat, any women bored and at work? :nana:
 
Back
Top