Who will be next and why??

No, its me

I can assure you it won't be me for at least two days now as I am off a' wandering.

Witchie next
 
wanderer2704 said:
No, its me

I can assure you it won't be me for at least two days now as I am off a' wandering.

Witchie next

Sorry Charmed....Wanderer beat me to it !


Still he's gone now, DGO should still be about somewhere I think...... sooooooooo

Come on down DGO !!
 
You know I wouldn't be able to resist proving you wrong.

DGO now!!!


And I really am going.
 
wanderer2704 said:
You know I wouldn't be able to resist proving you wrong.

DGO now!!!


And I really am going.

:p Well, I shall just have to prove you wrong........... and I wouldn't be surprised to see you come back in again ;)

But I'm going to say Charmed will be next :D
 
I did wait... honest...... :D

still, guess Dgo's left by now


So I'm going to say Charmed, 'cos no one else is in to play yet :D
 
I get to go again!!


I'll say Witchie cause.........cause I said so(I have no real reason) :D
 
Ho Hum..... .............


I think we may have to start hi-jacking folks to get them in here ;)

So until then.............


Charmed....in you come again :D
 
Damn.... I'm getting to be a regular feature in here ............

I saw Kiss out there just now....

But I'm going to say Charmed.... 'cos I know she's just waiting outside the door :p
 
Nope it's me! Should have trusted your instincts.

Maybe Witchie again?
 
Yup....it's that Witch again :p


haven't heard anything from Charmed...think she's gone to bed


SO I think Kiss will just have to come back again :D
 
WantonWitch said:
Yup....it's that Witch again :p


haven't heard anything from Charmed...think she's gone to bed


SO I think Kiss will just have to come back again :D

Maybe you're right......

Speaking of bed, I have to go find mine as well. I think I left it under the ironing. :(

I think Witchie will be next again and even if she's not I'll say goodnight. :rose:
 
Witchie's in da house ! !

Don't know who's next tho'

Maybe Sunkissed Kym will drop by ?



sweet dreams Kiss :rose:
 
Originally posted by WantonWitch
Witchie's in da house ! !

Don't know who's next tho'

Maybe Sunkissed Kym will drop by ?



sweet dreams Kiss :rose:

It's Me!!!!!
Hi WW

hmmmm next i will say Higher he needs to make an entrance:rose:
 
DLL said:
It's Me!!!!!
Hi WW

hmmmm next i will say Higher he needs to make an entrance:rose:

Nope.... only me....

I know he's about tho' seen his name on the boards this morning.....

So in you come Higher :D


Hi DLL :rose:
 
Originally posted by higherlevel4u
Ooopss ...... next?


Gotta be Witchie ..... :p

only sometimes;) but its DLL:D


next for sure the sexy siren WW:kiss:

hi Higher:kiss:
 
Double posts again Higher.... no wonder your counts so High :p

I reckon DLL again :D
 
Nope..... it's Me again :p :D

Not too sure on this one but....maybe.......

Musicman will drop by next
 
You know I have to come when you call me :D


this is getting harder... going to have to pm some new players lol


Ummm....

DLL..... you fancy coming back in to take a bow :D
 
Back
Top