Who will be next and why??

WantonWitch said:
WW at your service ...... not :D


Hi Kiss..... you coming back in ?

Perhaps not the "Kyss" you had in mind, but I'm here :D

*note... just finished filing my taxes and I'm pooped! :(

OK WW, come on my spellbound friend :kiss:
 
~*sunkyssed_kym*~ said:
Perhaps not the "Kyss" you had in mind, but I'm here :D

*note... just finished filing my taxes and I'm pooped! :(

OK WW, come on my spellbound friend :kiss:


Certainly Kym.... here hands over a mug of coffee/ tea... being a witch it's whatever you like best :D


Ok then who's still out there ?



jeforest
 
yep... still here poking around.

hope higher didn't leave yet... he has been summoned.
 
sorry, BabyD ..... you'll have to make do with me ....



But I think it's about time that insomniac Wanton arrived back .... :p
 
higherlevel4u said:
sorry, BabyD ..... you'll have to make do with me ....



But I think it's about time that insomniac Wanton arrived back .... :p


*chuckles* it's far too early for bed :p



Gonna be BabyD next I think :D
 
Well.... I did wait.... you'll just have to settle for me BabyD
:D


Come on down and take a bow


Jeforest :D
 
WantonWitch said:
Well.... I did wait.... you'll just have to settle for me BabyD
:D


Come on down and take a bow


Jeforest :D
hey there witchypoo (sound familiar?) :D

babyd is on her way yet again
 
babydoll2u said:
i think he's busy trying to unscramble my word!


yooo hooo JF?
That fucking word is driving me bananas!! ha... three threads in one.

higher.. help me out here please
 
jeforest said:
That fucking word is driving me bananas!! ha... three threads in one.

higher.. help me out here please


Heheheh you'll be waitin' all night for Higher.......... :D


Have to make do with me instead :p


Who's next up ?

Enter stage right

BabyD :D
 
WantonWitch said:
Heheheh you'll be waitin' all night for Higher.......... :D


Have to make do with me instead :p


Who's next up ?

Enter stage right

BabyD :D

No, it's only me!

Witchie's next.....
 
naaaaaaaaahhhh...


but she will be now cuz JF is still trying to figure out
my word scramble lol

Witchie!
 
mischevious eye said:
Surprise it's ME!

I think thta Witchie will be next
Hey ME... what's up? Sorry to make your first of the evening a wrong one.

WW's on her way in now.
 
Back
Top