Why Did You Pick Your AV?

Well it is me. I think I look a bit silly in it. I was trying to look sexy. However many people like it and when I switch they ask for this one back.
 
"A picture is worth a thousand words" isn't that the old adage? I think my AV says a lot about me in the male/female context.
 
I had no farking idea once I crossed 100, finally opted for positivity. I wish I would have noticed my av has zits.
 
I love the water! Too bad I can't swim. Guess that's reason enough.
 
I'm on the hunt for a new one. My last photo op I was drunk in a tub and they didn't turn out fabulous.
 
Mine is me...but i change it so often. I just can't seem to settle on one and like to change it to suit my moods;)
 
Last edited:
Mine is me wearing a gift from a lit friend... Thought he might like it.
 
I like to change mine up. They are all me but OD helped pick this one.
 
I cannot remember where I put my avvy file...I put it in a safe place when I took everything off of my computer... so the beach will have to do for now....
 
Because it's me. A flirt, a bit of a tease, but still choosing to stay a bit hidden at the same time.
 
Because it's me (all my AV's are) and because I've been told by several that it's my sexiest one....:kiss:
 
WYSIWYG. Not going to hide behind false pretenses in my words or in my AV.
 
Back
Top