Why I'm here reading messages instead of...

SweetCherry said:
*skipping in wearing schoolgirl uniform*

Damn, late for class again. Does that mean I get Spanked, Teacher?

:D

Hi and welcome. :)

We will discuss your tardiness after class. See me in my office.
 
sch00lteacher said:


Paitence is learned. It comes with time and experiance.

Financial stablity, if you really want to enter education, you will never have it. If you belong in education you won't care to much about it. We obviously don't enter the profession to get rich. Or respect.

Don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to be disrespectful, but teaching is like the priesthood. It is a calling. It won't take you long to know that you either belong, or need to get the fuck out fast.

If it is what you want. You will find a way.

I would like to teach HS just not right after I graduate. I would like to do something else first then go into teaching when I am a little older. I have been talking to both the Marines, have always wanted to fly, and the CIA about jobs.
 
Flying

Azwed said:


I would like to teach HS just not right after I graduate. I would like to do something else first then go into teaching when I am a little older. I have been talking to both the Marines, have always wanted to fly, and the CIA about jobs.

If you really want to fly then consider the Air Force. The Marines fly low and slow, and get their asses shot down quite often.

Consider the Academy. Even if your flying skills turn out to be below par, meaning your not going to strap an F-16 on. They will find you something else to fly.

It is a good idea to wait until your older to teach high school. I have found that teachers who are close in age to their students have a harder time the first few years than older teachers.

But what ever your dream, don't give up on it.

The CIA sounds like fun.
:)
 
I applied to the naval academy long ago and was not accepted. If i flew for the marines I would want to fly hornets. They aren't that slow. Harriers might be fun though. Would be cool to fly a plane that advanced.
 
Back
Top