Wife having fun

It has been ages since I posted any comments on this site....

She is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!!

[going back into hiding now]
 
Your skin looks beautifullly smooth and soft. I would love to run my tongue over every inch of it :rose::kiss::rose:
 
amazing body

she has the body of art , as in the greek sculptures carved from stone,she perfect beauty at every point, i would love to see different angles and i love to see wet lips down below, if i cant get that i'll take what is offered, thanks for the pics:cool:
 
Hot & sexy

Your wife is very hot and sexy. Lovely pair of tits with tasty and suckable nipples! Would love to see a lot more of her!
 
Wow, you have one incredibly sexy looking wife, she is stunning, such an amazing figure, great breasts, and those nipples, humm so pert.

You are such a lucky bloke, she is simply amazing
 
very hot young lady!!! would like to get a better look at that sweet little ass she has!
 
a lovely body, and perfectly sized, perky breasts..I hope you will continue to share!
 
lovely girl, thanks for sharing....my fave pic


attachment.php
 
Your pics look great, and thanks for sharing.

My wife and I started posting pictures here a few weeks ago. Kind of like your story, she didn't feel good about what she saw in the mirror. I suggested that some 3rd party feedback would give her a different perspective (the husband never knows anything - "he just says I'm hot because he loves me" or some silliness like that). You might enjoy our little trip so far. You can see it here.

To answer your request for comments, your wife has a very nice shape. Her skin looks even and youthful. Her breasts are very nicely sized/shaped (some guys really like big boobs, but most of us just like boobs). From what I can see of her face, she looks to be an attractive everyday girl-next-door. I hope she can move past some of her insecurities. We all have them, and I'd love to move past mine.

To answer more fully (or just because it's fun to look), I'd like to see a more full body shot while standing, nude or partly clothed. Use good posture, but don't exaggerate to correct things you don't like about yourself (kind of like how guys suck their bellies in - it looks so fake, and looks less credible than a guy who is a little overweight. I wish I would remember this every time I suck my belly in).

Don't go nuts showing things that are better left hidden. That comes off as a little desperate sometimes. Many people here like the tease. Leave something to the imagination. People here are very good at using their imaginations (and occasionally their hands).

I hope that helps. Our plan was to get Lexi a 2nd opinion on her physique, but we stuck around because it's fun for us. Maybe you'll be here for awhile too.

Thanks for posting.
Brian
 
hot

yep, it's been forever since I've commented but I'm luving this chick...
 
Photo Comment

I've never been with a woman. not sure if I want to. Seriously, thanks everyone for the kind words.

I like this last photo where we can see that you are naked but you are turned to be demure. Nice sexy ladies should hear that they are nice and sexy. You are both. Keep up the good work.
 
beautiful

She is just beautiful - soft, sexy, seductive - absolutely beautiful.

Please tell her that and thank her for posting these amazing pictures. I love her breasts - just fantastic.
 
My wife is shy. She is a sry of person that blends in with big baggy sweats. I always tell her how sexy she looks but never believes me. Please encourge her to take more pics.

Index
1
2
3
4
5
6
7

Fantastic and so sexy! Thanks for sharing. Love to see more and more and more! :rose:
 
Wow, what a babe. She WOULD look sexy even in baggy sweat pants!
 
Back
Top