Word Association ~ The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: lost

JenniferMidnight said:
in space


Evening everyone :kiss:
[/QUOTE

"the final frontier"

in space........JM.....showing your maturity......but.......kissing you some............smiles.
 
Re: Re: lost

redrider4u said:
JenniferMidnight said:
in space


Evening everyone :kiss:
[/QUOTE

"the final frontier"

in space........JM.....showing your maturity......but.......kissing you some............smiles.

LOL daniel Boone??:rolleyes:
 
alli_cat said:
Phantom

(Where are we running to? :kiss: )

ghost.


you run east, I'll run west......and we kiss on the international date line........and then some more.........:devil:
 
spectre

(Hmm, can we wait til I finish work to start running? Then I'll have the whole weekend free for you ;) But what would we do other than kissing? *angelic face*)
 
alli_cat said:
spectre

(Hmm, can we wait til I finish work to start running? Then I'll have the whole weekend free for you ;) But what would we do other than kissing? *angelic face*)

ghost............

you run east, me west............meet at the international date line..........and just........mmmmmmm well.......forget the cards.........
 
redrider4u said:
ghost............

you run east, me west............meet at the international date line..........and just........mmmmmmm well.......forget the cards.........

haunted

*laugh* Better get my running shoes then, these boots won't get me very far!
 
alli_cat said:
haunted

*laugh* Better get my running shoes then, these boots won't get me very far!

eerie

(stripping boots off you.....mmmmmmmm nice legs Alli............cute feet...............)
 
alli_cat said:
Nosy ;)

(thanks, they could really do with a massage!)

curious........

(taking your left foot.......gently rubbing the toes...stretching them...........)
 
interested


(sighing, leaning back in my chair and relaxing. Suddenly realising that you can see right up my skirt ;))
 
alli_cat said:
interested


(sighing, leaning back in my chair and relaxing. Suddenly realising that you can see right up my skirt ;))

tantalized..........

(yes........I can.............but just massaging your thigh........gently.......watching you react...........get juicy...........
 
alli_cat said:
stimluated

(Cheeky boy :p)

aroused

( mmmmm massaging your thigh now..gently..........your dress moves up........yes.......your juices slowly drip down.........I have to catch them..............)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top