Working It Out (closed for FoxBuddikagome)

Blakes82snake

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 2, 2011
Posts
102
Working It Out (closed for HornyPussycat21)

Larry was running late today and he hated to be late to a job. He was remodeling the Johnson's kitchen and it was just him working on it. Larry was a handsome, fit man in his late twenties. Despite a college degree he decided to try to make some money as a contractor ad the housing market was booming, but now he was just trying to pay his bills as he couldn't find another job if he wanted to. The remodel wasn't going to be difficult, but he wanted to get it done on time. As he pulled up to the house he saw Mrs. Johnson watering the plants. She was certainly easy on the eyes, he thought."good morning Mrs. Johnson."
 
Last edited:
Gabriella looked up from her plants at the new contractor. "Well good morning Jerry. How are you today?" She asked as her emerald green eyes looked him over. She may have been a married women, but there wasn't any women, married or not who would pass up a chance to look at a man who looked like that.
 
http://www.homebuildingremodeling.com/images/contractor26497619.jpg"I'm great Mrs. Johnson, did you pick the knobs for the new cabinets yet?" He was glad for the excuse to talk to her for a while before he started. Seeing her, especially with the view he had looking down her shirt was the best part of his day.

"If you decide in the next few days I can order them and we will still be on time for completion."
 
Last edited:
She put the watering can down and smiled sweetly. "Yea. l picked them out last night." She said as she wipped her hands on her pants. "Come on inside and l'll show it to you." She added walking past him.
 
He could follow her all day with that incredible ass, but as they walked into the house he had to avert his eyes as he thought he saw her notice his stare in the big mirror in the hallway. He hoped she hadn't this economy was rough on his business and he couldn't afford to lose this job. "So which ones did you choose?"
 
I looked in the mirror as they passed it, looking at him again. I thought he saw him looking at my ass but his eyes moved back up so fast I couldn't be sure. "Well the magaine I saw the knob in is in my room. So why don't you just sit on the couch and I'll go get it." I said before walking up the stairs.

I walked into my room and instantly stripped out of my dirtymorning clothes. I threw them in a pile on the floor and went to my closet. I grabbed a dark red shirt and pulled it on over my 34D breasts. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my new tight blue jeans. I pulled them on and looked at myself in the mirror. My long brown hair was down, framing my face small curls. A few strands falling in me face, covering my blue eyes. I ran my hands over my body once before I grabbed the magazine off my dresser and ran down stair to him.
 
Jerry sat down on the couch and began thinking about whether he can finish this job on time and maybe even convince the Johnsons to redo their living room as well. While looking around the room pictures caused his mind to wander to the attractive Mrs. Johnson. Jerry was glad that Mr. Johnson wasn't around much when he was working as Mr & Mrs seemed to spend a lot of time fighting lately. Also Mrs. Johnson was much easier to work with knowing what she wants and not changing her mind all the time. Jerry was startled back to the present as Mrs Johnson, freshly changed into a tight fitting red top and jeans that showed off her assets very well.

"Are those the ones you want?"
 
Back
Top