victoriarosee
Virgin
- Joined
- Oct 7, 2011
- Posts
- 1
Hello!
I have been fascinated by the idea of being a sub for a while now. I really don't know much at all though. So, I'm looking for someone who can teach me despite my ignorance.
I'm 18 and I'm smart (i.e. I am quite literate and know how to spell and communicate well) and I'm looking for something that is totally online, at least for now.
PM me if you're interested, please? Thank you!
I have been fascinated by the idea of being a sub for a while now. I really don't know much at all though. So, I'm looking for someone who can teach me despite my ignorance.
I'm 18 and I'm smart (i.e. I am quite literate and know how to spell and communicate well) and I'm looking for something that is totally online, at least for now.
PM me if you're interested, please? Thank you!