SJZ76
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2009
- Posts
- 2,076
Nope. Please enlighten me.ah you're very welcome ........ you do know there's a joining ritual though??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope. Please enlighten me.ah you're very welcome ........ you do know there's a joining ritual though??
Nope. Please enlighten me.


CoooEeeeee *waves hand in air* Me too Me too
oh yes ..... welcome to loon world
but only if we strike lucky![]()

it involves beer ..... and ermmmmm ........ other things
I'm sure someone will tell you in due course as I gotta go for now![]()

Do you think I came up the Lagan in a bubble?![]()

Is that N'orn I'ron for pure as the driven snow?![]()

No it's norn iron for 'do you think I was born yesterday?' or roughly something like that...or 'i'm not as green as I'm cabbage looking'![]()

No it's norn iron for 'do you think I was born yesterday?' or roughly something like that...or 'i'm not as green as I'm cabbage looking'![]()
What ive never heard of Im not as green as i'm cabbage looking!!. Where did that come from!!

Well my granny used to say it.....she also said 'a hams a ham but it's still a pigs arse'......which could apply to a few people on lit![]()
.afternoon yummmy mummmyWhat happened to the blurt thread??
I probably killed it...
Good afternoon...how's the election going????
I voted before work this morning now I don't need to hear another word til it's over!!![]()


Well, OK...mums the word...
or Mummy...or Yummy Mummy
How are you this afternoon beautiful Irish lady?
I voted before work this morning now I don't need to hear another word til it's over!!![]()
Well my granny used to say it.....she also said 'a hams a ham but it's still a pigs arse'......which could apply to a few people on lit![]()

Do I really want to know who you're referring to?![]()
shall we work on a short-list and start taking bets??????
Oh ok thanks ...how's you?

Why I'm doing well!
I hope I'm not on the list mentioned above...although I do like Bacon???![]()
I have no list I just want to see if chris has the balls to guess....??![]()