“College” means over 18, right??

I've had stories kicked back for "under age" college students, usually adding a note that they're 18-21 usually fixes the issue.
It wouldn't have been for using the word "college." I often manage to float a story using that rather than a specific age. There must have been something else in the story suggesting sex activity at less than eighteen.

It wouldn't have been for using the word "college." I often manage to float a story using that rather than a specific age. There must have been something else in the story suggesting sex activity at less than eighteen.
That's basically what it was despite the existance of college, since saying anything college could be used to skirt rules.

Wait, did the author say "k**ds" and censor the text? Or did they say "kids" and you're censoring it?
Or did the site change it? Would be interesting to know if the site would do that.
I'm not censoring it, no. The word k**s (miscounted my letters before) appeared in the text as published several times including in the first sentence. I don't know for sure that the site didn't change it, but I'd be amazed if they had. Most likely the poster got the story kicked back for something else and went overkill for the changes, or else was just over-cautious. I'll have to see if I can find it again when I have a moment.

I'm not censoring it, no. The word k**s (miscounted my letters before) appeared in the text as published several times including in the first sentence. I don't know for sure that the site didn't change it, but I'd be amazed if they had. Most likely the poster got the story kicked back for something else and went overkill for the changes, or else was just over-cautious. I'll have to see if I can find it again when I have a moment.
I'd be astonished if the site changed anything. I've only ever seen the site add a content warning if something is posted outside a more usual category (like incest as a sub-theme, for example). Publishing 'k**s' is a fairly daft way to "trick" a word bot, I'd say.

I'd be astonished if the site changed anything. I've only ever seen the site add a content warning if something is posted outside a more usual category (like incest as a sub-theme, for example). Publishing 'k**s' is a fairly daft way to "trick" a word bot, I'd say.
Well my women’s college story finally got approved!
I’m working on another one about a late 30’s married couple with a well-hidden kinky side. For the purposes of painting a picture of who they are outside of their hotel room I mention having 3 kids under 10, and dropping those kids off with Grandma before heading out of town. Is that going to cause me problems??? Maybe I just need to put a note to the moderator when I publish it.

I’m working on another one about a late 30’s married couple with a well-hidden kinky side. For the purposes of painting a picture of who they are outside of their hotel room I mention having 3 kids under 10, and dropping those kids off with Grandma before heading out of town. Is that going to cause me problems??? Maybe I just need to put a note to the moderator when I publish it.

Nah. That'll be fine.

That won't cause any problems. The kids are not around any sexual activity and you make it clear by stating they are at Grandma's.

You could add an Admin Note when you post stating the same just so there isn't any problem.

I'd add a note to the editor, stating exactly that. A word bot could easily trigger on the age reference, so you head it off at the pass. I've got a story with a kid in a push-chair and a breast-feeding scene in a cafe, no problems with that at all.

If you said someone was 21 and transposed the number, that'd do it. I've done that once, and it got kicked several times before I figured out what I'd done. Any ambiguous references to jacking off to a teacher or thinking about a movie star while masturbating, where it may be surmised this happened some time ago, will get the boot.

I was 18 when I started college. My wife was only 17.

So Yoda got it right - never speak in absolutes.

Back