✨📬✨ The FOURTH Annual 🔹July PM Challenge🔹: Celebrating Four Years of Fun, Friendship and Fuckery. ✨📬✨

Challenge completed ✔️

I look forward to the July challenges. I always get excited when you start this thread. It’s a lot of work and I imagine it’s a big pain sometimes. So, thank you @PrettyLilPussy19 for doing this for us over the last few years.

I like the challenge where we sent quiz questions to people. That was fun learning more about some Litsters.

I also liked the one where we had to challenge a Litster to do something. @BadAmy doesn't disappoint!

My favourites so far have been the MySpace questions and sending a song.

I've absolutely loved all of the ones where I got to tell people something awesome about themselves though. I could do that all day.

I've even enjoyed the ones that pushed me and got me thinking.

I have made so many new friends from this and I love it 🥰

Challenge completed ✔️

I look forward to the July challenges. I always get excited when you start this thread. It’s a lot of work and I imagine it’s a big pain sometimes. So, thank you @PrettyLilPussy19 for doing this for us over the last few years.

I like the challenge where we sent quiz questions to people. That was fun learning more about some Litsters.

I also liked the one where we had to challenge a Litster to do something. @BadAmy doesn't disappoint!
Those were some of my favorites too.
And the fact that it's special and people look forward to it make it all worth it.
My favourites so far have been the MySpace questions and sending a song.

I've absolutely loved all of the ones where I got to tell people something awesome about themselves though. I could do that all day.

I've even enjoyed the ones that pushed me and got me thinking.

I have made so many new friends from this and I love it 🥰
I'm so glad!! 🥰

DAY 30!!

PM 2 Litsters for whom you are thankful.
Are you thankful for their
friendship, for something they've taught you, have they helped you make an informed decision or have they just helped you bust that ever elusive nut. Go say thank you!

This challenge has a second public part. It's time for challenge feedback! (Hi, just me! Your friendly mall poll gatherer here!)

Let us know - What's been your favorite challenge so far?
Part 1 completed!

I enjoyed both the MySpace questions, and the asking on a date challenges, though they both took me out of my comfort zone. I am thankful for all who took the time to reply to this older guy...lol

Last edited:
DAY 30!!

PM 2 Litsters for whom you are thankful.
Are you thankful for their
friendship, for something they've taught you, have they helped you make an informed decision or have they just helped you bust that ever elusive nut. Go say thank you!
Done!
This challenge has a second public part. It's time for challenge feedback! (Hi, just me! Your friendly mall poll gatherer here!)
Let us know - What's been your favorite challenge so far?
I think you have done an amazing job of keeping the standard of challenges so consistently high. But the MySpace questions were lots of fun, and I did like Inigo Montoya too :)

Day 30

part one ✔️

part two:

My favorite challenge was the Day where we sent something to make people laugh and the invitation one because Im creative so the invitation day helped me be creative and the people I sent invites to really enjoyed them.

I also like funny stuff soooo I enjoyed sending things that made people laugh.

By the way, I really enjoyed today's challenge. I've had a rough few months on lit, and was damn close to deleting my account.

Some good people looked after me, helped me and tolerated me, and through your July challenge I've met some more great people (and a total bitch - yeah, we're looking at you here @BadAmy...). Thanks @PrettyLilPussy19 for today's challenge. It's actually probably the best one of the month

By the way, I really enjoyed today's challenge. I've had a rough few months on lit, and was damn close to deleting my account.

Some good people looked after me, helped me and tolerated me, and through your July challenge I've met some more great people (and a total bitch - yeah, we're looking at you here @BadAmy...). Thanks @PrettyLilPussy19 for today's challenge. It's actually probably the best one of the month
total "Queen."
fixed it for ya.
fucker.

And that right there makes it all worth it! I'm so glad you've been able to connect and get to know folks. Enjoy Amy, she's royalty ;)

Well, with the penultimate challenge posted, I'm curious to see the Grand Finale tomorrow.
Sadly, due to work, I won't be able to see, or reply, to it until after 5:30pm Mountain time. 😭

Back