🌷What do you consider special about the Litster above you?🌷

Great smile, warm and friendly posts, gorgeous pics, always makes the day brighter

She’s crazy and fun and has some of the wildest but relevant conversation starters
He always has some insight to add to a conversation..or some tomfoolery.
Lies. Salacious lies.

Skip me.
He sounds like "home." Twas one of the first things I thought upon hearing his voice and it still rings true to this day. He's a likeable, loveable fella.

He always has some insight to add to a conversation..or some tomfoolery.

He sounds like "home." Twas one of the first things I thought upon hearing his voice and it still rings true to this day. He's a likeable, loveable fella.
She is the kind of person that makes you want to take in the world around you. She is calm and kind and emotionally solid. She sees the best in people, and also reminds them to be their best in subtle ways.

She is the kind of person that makes you want to take in the world around you. She is calm and kind and emotionally solid. She sees the best in people, and also reminds them to be their best in subtle ways.
A healing presence, a good listener, a caring soul and loving friend.

She is someone who appreciates people for exactly who they are and will support them if they are instigating changes in their own lives, but will never want them to change to suit her 😍

She’s cute when she hides.
Divine when she doesn’t.
Feel free to skip me, person below. But I am going to say that I...don't know what to say. My metaphorical jaw has dropped. I can say about AlwaysDancing is that he is really, disturbingly good at crafting compliments that make me blush like a college student and I am not that kind of a person anymore.

Feel free to skip me, person below. But I am going to say that I...don't know what to say. My metaphorical jaw has dropped. I can say about AlwaysDancing is that he is really, disturbingly good at crafting compliments that make me blush like a college student and I am not that kind of a person anymore.

She's so dang gracious that she tries to get herself skipped in these things, and it's a shame, b/c she is truly good and thoughtful people. And she knows her boundaries and holds herself to them in a healthy and positive way.

Y'all are a hard act to follow and I know nothing.

But he sounds sweet, complimentary and supportive. Fit too

Back