👉 Honey's GFD Hangout and Conversation Pit 👈

I think you’ll find there are more women into GFD than you would think. Also, you can be submissive and still strong, capable, etc. it doesn’t have to be a full binary.

Oh I know. I'm almost 50 so I've been around enough. It still has a stigma to some extent. Not that I give a flying fig.

It should make sense because many of us, myself for sure, want sensual female domination and most of those types of dommes don't want the hardcore cuckolds.

Haha! Can you make me a greyhound?

I found a drink for you

1.5 oz Jack Daniels Honey
0.5 oz Finest Call White Sangria
0.5 oz wildflower honey water
1 oz lemon juice
1 oz orange juice
Dash of Angostura bitters

In a cocktail shaker, combine all the ingredients (except the bitters) with ice and shake vigorously. Strain contents into an iced plastic cup. Garnish with lemon slice and top with bitters. (Should layer on top.)

Call it a wildflower Honey punch

I am really enjoying this discussion.

Fairly new to the BDSM life style. and new to here.

I am a switch and been fairly easy to find ladies who enjoy the submissive role, Plus not hard core stuff. Diffcult to get those ladies to take on the dominant role when I have been in the submissive mood. I am thinking this would be something to introduce them to the dominant role without making them uncomfortable.

Thanks you very much for this thread.

I found a drink for you

1.5 oz Jack Daniels Honey
0.5 oz Finest Call White Sangria
0.5 oz wildflower honey water
1 oz lemon juice
1 oz orange juice
Dash of Angostura bitters

In a cocktail shaker, combine all the ingredients (except the bitters) with ice and shake vigorously. Strain contents into an iced plastic cup. Garnish with lemon slice and top with bitters. (Should layer on top.)

Call it a wildflower Honey punch

Thank you! :)

Welcome, new peeps! 🙋

And thanks, cookie, for the thread plugs.:rose:

Yeah, wimpy subs, no. That's like walking into the ring and the guy is already down for the count. :confused:

Welcome, new peeps! 🙋

And thanks, cookie, for the thread plugs.:rose:

Yeah, wimpy subs, no. That's like walking into the ring and the guy is already down for the count. :confused:
This is one of the better ways I’ve heard it put.

I’d definitely want someone a little more aggressive but her sensual side definitely leans toward GFD. 36/m here. Into GFD and light embarrassment. Not sure when or why it happened but been a big thing for me long as I can remember.

What constitutes light embarrassment?

And welcome!!

I am really enjoying this discussion.

Fairly new to the BDSM life style. and new to here.

I am a switch and been fairly easy to find ladies who enjoy the submissive role, Plus not hard core stuff. Diffcult to get those ladies to take on the dominant role when I have been in the submissive mood. I am thinking this would be something to introduce them to the dominant role without making them uncomfortable.

Thanks you very much for this thread.

Wondering if you have anything in mind when it comes to introducing someone to thinking in a more dominant way?

I thought there was a thread in Talk about this - a guy wanted his wife to start thinking about being more dominant. He thought it would be great to start a "How To" manual. I can't find the thread though! If I do, I'll link it

Last edited:
Thanks!

There seems to have been a lull around here for a while, now. I wish we would hear from more people who have or are living it on a daily basis, but i guess they're not here because they're too busy out living it. :rolleyes::)

haha! Right. A few threads popped up in Talk from husbands asking how to get wives involved but the OP's never came back. Would love to hear how it's going.

haha! Right. A few threads popped up in Talk from husbands asking how to get wives involved but the OP's never came back. Would love to hear how it's going.

I should get over there more, i guess.

I'm having a hard time finding my place lately. Fetlife feels like a competition to see who can be the kinkiest, and that's just not my style. But there isn't enough here to keep me going, really. :rolleyes:

I'm having a hard time finding my place lately. Fetlife feels like a competition to see who can be the kinkiest, and that's just not my style. But there isn't enough here to keep me going, really. :rolleyes:

I notice July and August usually is reserved just for the cool kids.

Maybe it depends on the groups you're in over there? I'm in some goofy groups like people awake at 3a.m. Yes, we really are judging you. Beauty something or other which is great for tips on skin, hair care. Clearly not the kinkiest but I start going down the rabbit hole of looking at other people's groups, chatting with people - it can be interesting!!!

Maybe it depends on the groups you're in over there? I'm in some goofy groups like people awake at 3a.m. Yes, we really are judging you. Beauty something or other which is great for tips on skin, hair care. Clearly not the kinkiest but I start going down the rabbit hole of looking at other people's groups, chatting with people - it can be interesting!!!

Ah, good idea! Thanks!

I realise this thread has been silent for a long time, but I do love the idea of it.

Love,
-the fool

Back