💔Lavender's Lit-lationship Break-up Timetable💔

Goodness. Thank you so very much for this, lavender! I like the positivity and The Smiths song attached.

It took me over two years go get over my last (and probably final) Litlationship. There really isn't a time table for that kind of thing, as you said. It's important to fill your life with other things. Hang out with friends (online and real life), do hobbies you enjoy, take care of yourself. You are super duper important.

You do not have to hate the other person. You do not have to love the other person. It is OK to feel anything about the person so long as you don't weaponize it against yourself or others.

Loneliness is definitely a thing after a breakup. If you feel that Lit is triggering after that, take a break and step back for a bit. It can be just stepping back for a day. It does not have to be forever. I've talked to a lot of people who agree that Lit is not always a great place to be when you are depressed (and I know that from my own experience). Maybe try to take some time going outside for a walk.

You are a wonderful person, whoever you are. Do you believe in life after (Lit) love? I do.

You have a palantir? This you?

sauron-lotr.gif
Is this a lord of the rings reference? *Starts doing math

Back