🔮 What are you doing right now? 🔮

I'm 600 miles away... On a boat in the GOM. Lol

...but I like your way of thinking!
Hoping you are faraway from the storm headed up my way. Looks like it may ruin my plans for Mon. Storm surge here in Tampa, maybe!

I will be ok, high and dry, inside. Just can't go to Ft. Desoto park. We had planed a few days there and it is right on the bay. I won't go if there is storm surge. Depends on the track of the storm. What part of the Gulf are you in?

I will be ok, high and dry, inside. Just can't go to Ft. Desoto park. We had planed a few days there and it is right on the bay. I won't go if there is storm surge. Depends on the track of the storm. What part of the Gulf are you in?
Proud to hear it!

Louisiana here...

Your going to rub one off on company time? LOL
They didn't bitch when I worked 42 continuous hours, so you're Fukkin A Right, I'll rub it whenever I damn well please. Lol Unless my Domme tells me to keep my hands off of it...

It's a different world out here. Minimum time on the boat is 24/7 for 28 days....

Never been out on a boat, well out to sea you might say. Water skiing and fishing at the lake, we had a small boat. Good luck out there and kiss your Domme's toes for me when you get back. Tell her I said she is lucky to have you and I am jealous.

Back