🔮 What are you doing right now? 🔮

Thanks! I got out, on my way home now. It wasn’t threatening or anything, just extremely not at all what it was supposed to be and I suck at confrontation. So I just sat there and listened to him for way longer than a normal adult with healthy boundaries should have done. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Glad to hear it! Pretty sure we’ve all been there in one way or another. I’ve only had one time where I felt unsafe with a date and thankfully my best friend at the time helped me out. Boundaries are tricky sometimes when you’re meeting someone new. Is it part of their normal personality…are they nervous…or do they keep heads in their closet??? Truly a toss up. 😉

Just finished unpacking so now sitting in my living room wondering what to put on the TV. Any recommendations?

Making sure he knows he is top of the list.

Now do I tell him which list it is?

getting mentally prepared to open a court ordered document about some financial stuff….

A new chick just hatched! If their parents don't feed them, I'll have to stay awake all night feeding them. Right now, I'm just sitting in bed and watching Reba on TV with one of our parrots.

Back