🔮 What are you doing right now? 🔮

Sorting books.

I hate this part of homeschooling. It's time to pass these books on to other homeschoolers (or whoever shops at that homeschooling 2nd hand bookstore), but I hate getting rid of books!!! 😩

I hope their little readers love history as much as we do.

Seeking advice... I have a 55kg flat packed dresser in my car at the moment. I can probably lever it out of my car but there's no way I can carry it 50 feet to my door. I don't have a wheelbarrow or a trolly or any sort of wheeled thing. The only way I can think to get it into my house is piece by piece. Any suggestions for an obtusely independent person to get it to her house in less than a dozen trips would be greatly appreciated 😁

*Edit* Solved! Use an office chair! Thank you @willlph

Last edited:
Seeking advice... I have a 55kg flat packed dresser in my car at the moment. I can probably lever it out of my car but there's no way I can carry it 50 feet to my door. I don't have a wheelbarrow or a trolly or any sort of wheeled thing. The only way I can think to get it into my house is piece by piece. Any suggestions for an obtusely independent person to get it to her house in less than a dozen trips would be greatly appreciated 😁
Task rabbit.

Well, I’d help out, but I’m booked . A 2 wheel hand dolly might be your new best friend. But really, your idea of piece by piece isn’t a bad one. Either way it a day of unpacking and putting together it seems.

Do you have an office Chair that rolls ?

Back