😍❤️💕🌹HAPPY BIRTHDAY Beachbaby🌹💕❤️😍

Happy Happy Birthday to my Dear friend Beachbaby...

I hope your day is as special and beautiful as you are and so deserve...I hope it’s filled with so much love, laughs, joy and smiles...and lots of treats...

May this next year bring you many unexpected blessings...

Thanks for being a blessing in my life and in the lives of so many others...:rose:

I’m so happy you are in your happy place today and for the next week...LOVE YOU lots:heart:

💕🙏🌹❤️🦋💚💜😍🌸🌺🎂

Thank you so much for everything. The thread, the flowers, the CHOCOLATE, and most of all, just being you. I've had a wonderful day and checking back in here, seeing all these messages, I'm a little weepy. Love you...thank you. :heart:

Woohoo, happy birthday lovely.
I hope you have an awesome day and a great week off BB.
🎂🍾🍹🥂🤗🌹

Thank you! It's great so far!

Happy birthday, sweet lady!

Thank you so much, my friend.

Happy birthday!!!!!!! I hope it is wonderful for you!!!

It is! It is! Thank you.

Happiest of birthdays to you Beachbaby!!!
I hope it’s a day full of love and joy

It's a really good day. And it's not over!

Happy Birthday, Beachbaby! Hope you have a lovely day :)

Thank you! I am.

Happiest of Bdays to my best friend.
I’m so grateful for you for your deep friendship, light laugh, similar accent, cooking, and all things puppy.
I love you.

Awww. Now you've made me cry. Thank you so much for putting up with all my craziness. Love you too. :heart:

Happiest of birthdays to you dear friend. I'm glad you're on vacation at your happy place together with family and friends. That's perfect and I hope today is perfect :rose:

Today IS perfect. But we've been friends for a long time. You know me. Any day at the beach is perfect! Thanks for the wishes. :kiss:

Happy Birthday, BB!!!

776794599_85567.gif

Happy Birthday, Beachbaby!

Enjoy YOUR day :rose:
Thanks! Made even better by all the lovely wishes here.
Happy Birthday, sweet friend.
I hope your day is warm and beautiful like you!

Awww. Thank you! It was!

Happy Birthday!!!

Thank you!

Happy Birthday BB. I hope you have a fabulous day! 🎂
I did. Thanks!

Happy birthday lovely lady. Have a great one. 💋

Thank you to an equally lovely man. :)

Happy birthday, Beachbaby! 🌼 Wishing you a wonderful day and a fantastic year ahead.
Oh my... quite a bouquet. Thanks!

I love that she’s not answering because she is actually AT the beach. :)
You know me so well...lol.
Happy birthday Beach Baby:)

giphy.gif
Thank you, you giphy queen you!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday as well Beach Baby:rose:

Thanks for your kind thoughts, dumpling!

Multiple birthday wishes to one of the kindest ladies I know to whom I am thankful enough to call her one of my best friends here. Love you lady

Love you back! But you knew that. :heart:

Love this too:heart:
haha. It's dark now. Back from the beach!

Happy Birthday beachbaby, l hope you enjoyed your day.
Thank you, Patti! :rose:
Happy Birthday, BB!!!

Thank you, Angelica :rose:

Happy Birthday!!! 🎁🎈🎉
I hope you get to smile lots, wear funny hats, and eat yummy cake! 🎂

Happy Birthday!!! 🎁🎈🎉
I hope you get to smile lots, wear funny hats, and eat yummy cake! 🎂

No funny hats. And I wanted a Viking for my birthday but they said you got the last one. Dammit.

Thank you!

Happy Birthday, beachbaby!!! Hope you had a wonderful day:heart::)https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTgUKrmVkBCvBdA2rJlTvxFLo8Xag_bY7feOA&usqp=CAU

Happy Birthday Week, Beachbaby! 🌊🐬🌞 I do hope that you have a week of love, laughter and sand between your toes. Sorry for scooting in a little late, but it’s still your birthday at my beach. ;)

Gaaahhh....I've been watching for this, but I still missed it. :( I hope that your fabulous time at the beach is just the beginning of a fabulous year. Thank you for being such a sweet and caring friend. Happy birthday!

Back