Happy Birthday Tigobitties98! πŸŽ‚ ❀️πŸ₯³πŸŽπŸš¨

This is @Tigobitties98 first Lit birthday celebration, so everyone please wish her a Happy Birthday. Gifts are encouraged. If you are looking for suggestions, boobs are always a wonderful gift but if you want to get her something different, Tig has a bit of an eyebrow fetish --- so feel free to send her your eyebrows and you can even ask for a consultation on how to up your eyebrow game. One gift to avoid is the unsolicited dick pic. Apparently tig has hit that quota and is not accepting any more unsolicited dick for the calendar years 2024 and 2025.
Thanks and please feel free to grab a piece of cake. I baked it myself.
Eyebrows you say? That's a new one on me, but a kink is a kink...

Eye1.jpg

Happy Birthday!

Hey shawty...itsya burfday...

FUCK. Seriously??? It's your birthday today???

I had it on my calendar to troll you all day. FUCK.

Well, fine, I'll be NICE to you (fuck). And since I like you...a special gift 4you ..I'll be nice to EVERYONE today. Or try at least.

Happy Birthday gorgeous πŸ–€ You're one of the very few people who make this place barely tolerable πŸ–€πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ’š

Sipping baccardi in your honor πŸ¦‡
Best. Gift. Ever.

About being nice to everyone...can I have an exception for the Political Threads? 🀣🀣🀣
I would think being nice on a political thread would be the ultimate troll because… no one is nice on those threads. At least, not from what I saw… (I will never go back).

Well said.

I did TRY to be nice there, it lasted for like two posts.
I was nice, and respectful, and hoping to hear intelligent ideas. Instead I was accused of being a troll, because apparently β€œno one actually cares what someone else thinks”… and instantly I was dismissed as β€œa troll” and not worthy… never again. I really struggle dealing with close minded people. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Back