🥂The B&B Speakeasy :: Celebrate Curvesday 🥂

1. This picture is so erotic to me. It's a mixture of his hairy legs and him stroking his cock while she cups his balls. Quite and intimate can be erotic too.

9f277a4d783e069e251ee54d89bdb2d8a1c6c6c4.jpg

I don't know about you folks, but up here it went from snow two weeks ago to humidity alert yesterday in Toronto. So with that it's time for cutoffs and tank tops and Bikinis*.

Which brings me to this pic. I hesitated with that "lascivious display" thing, but it's pretty simple. If anyone thinks I should put it in a link, say so (I don't want this thread shut down).

But take a look.

Look closely. Impressive.

No, I mean yes. Sure, nice boobs. And below the water looks so inviting. Open, calling. Damn, I felt my cock twitch like I was looking at a naked woman for the first time.

Now, look between her more obvious charms. What do you see from her underboob to just above her mound?

Tanned body.

Tan lines.

She's no size zero, but NOBODY tells this woman she can't wear a bikini. I bet she fucking ROCKS a bikini. I'm thinking a black one, cut high on those full thighs. Big boobies jiggling, ass swaying as she walks by. There's no radio, but as she passes you hear the opening riff from "Back in Black" by AC/DC.

Fuck yeah. Its good to be a man on a day like that. Okay man, don't stare. File that image away. (And yes, I do feel bad about objectifying a woman. A little.)

https://cdn07.**********/uploads/photos/2020/03/826891/bdsmlr-826891-8SYqGo7rGy.jpg

*On the first day of Bikini Season, we must pause to thank four unknown gay men who each gave their straight brothers a wonderful gift. I of course refer to the fashion designers who invented the bikini, short shorts, the miniskirt and yoga pants. Thanks boys.

Okay someone told me to stop being a lurker. And holy shit, yes please. Where can I put in an application?

Hello!!! Nice to see you here!
We should do an "Application" thread. Haha... I can see it being very productive.

It's HOT here and HUMID. How are yall keeping cool this weird summer.

4cdcb9b1f9493c3fb39c81bff76e75bc3485037a.gifv

Back