🥂The B&B Speakeasy :: Celebrate Curvesday 🥂

This is perfection.. I need to figure out how to make this pose work for my rolls

90d36e2969fb4e71802ec64adb21e21f42a0d4fc.jpg

Do the pose on the edge of the bed and drape the bedsheet over whatever area you're shy about (though I'm sure that area is beautiful and whoever is viewing the picture will just feel lucky to be getting a view).

SHEIN is my favorite now for cheap but pretty lingerie. I've got one that looks almost identical to that teal lace one that I got from them for only like $10. It's so COMFORTABLE too that I've slept in it a couple times.

Thanks for sharing, BA. I need to check that out. :rose:

Oh my goodness! I have only just found this thread and have been loving reading through the posts (naturally, I have now subscribed) and then this! Thank you for sharing, Angelica :rose:

Oh, that's going back a bit. :)
Thanks, Nick. I should have pointed you towards this thread a while ago. PLP, SNG, Tan, and a few others of us, definitely believe in celebrating Curvesday. :cattail:

Preach it, SNG. :heart:

ETA: Oops. PLP too! I stepped away for a bit and forgot to refresh the page.

These ladies are all so gorgeous!

Also, I don't know how I missed this one, but if anyone knows where I can buy her outfit, PLEASE let me know!!

662a38e2159deae3d246fc1850a752f2a2eba1dd.png

SNG, if it will encourage you to pose like the gorgeous lady in the first picture you posted, then I hope you get a boat with a hot tub on deck!

Seems the update has made it impossible to post from certain sites. I had two months of Curvesday pics saved up in case I decided to come back. I will try and find a workaround. I asked on the thread dedicated to the changes but typically, not a word from Lit. Sorry folks. We need a down vote button too...

Back