🥂The B&B Speakeasy :: Celebrate Curvesday 🥂

820_1000.jpg

Okay, they still allow pics from xHamster. Sadly, they deleted ~90% of amateur pics in November. Happy Curvesday. I will try other sources through the day...

Seems the update has made it impossible to post from certain sites. I had two months of Curvesday pics saved up in case I decided to come back. I will try and find a workaround. I asked on the thread dedicated to the changes but typically, not a word from Lit. Sorry folks. We need a down vote button too...
@TANSTAAFL58 Yes, I'm having issues posting links from Tumblr. I'm just having to download images and upload. Which isn't ideal for anyone.
The update might only be one side of it. On 16 February 2022, bdsmlr posted a notice that they are banning image hotlinking to reduce the load on their servers. They are blocking bdsmlr accounts that violate the policy. Apparently, hotlinking is when you copy a link to an image that is hosted on another site and use it to imbed the image on your site or a site that you are using. The issue seems to be that you are getting to use that image without having to store the image on your website's server. You are using the original site's server to provide content to your site. From what I have read, it's not an illegal practice in the US or UK, but the sites that host the original images don't appreciate the extra load on their servers from users on other websites. I suppose that there could be incentives for the UI developers to create software that doesn't allow hotlinking from sites that are banning it. But, I know very little about software development and didn't even know what hotlinking was until about 30 minutes ago. I think that posting the link itself is fine, because it redirects to the hosting website. It's just the imbedding that's an issue. It is a disappointing development.

The update might only be one side of it. On 16 February 2022, bdsmlr posted a notice that they are banning image hotlinking to reduce the load on their servers. They are blocking bdsmlr accounts that violate the policy. Apparently, hotlinking is when you copy a link to an image that is hosted on another site and use it to imbed the image on your site or a site that you are using. The issue seems to be that you are getting to use that image without having to store the image on your website's server. You are using the original site's server to provide content to your site. From what I have read, it's not an illegal practice in the US or UK, but the sites that host the original images don't appreciate the extra load on their servers from users on other websites. I suppose that there could be incentives for the UI developers to create software that doesn't allow hotlinking from sites that are banning it. But, I know very little about software development and didn't even know what hotlinking was until about 30 minutes ago.
I must admit I am a bit of a Luddite with respect to some of the ins and outs of the 'net. I assumed they were referring to hotlinking TO their site. I see now what the problem actually is. So I am essentially doing what they are after: downloading them to another site and using that image to post here. Thanks Angelica

I must admit I am a bit of a Luddite with respect to some of the ins and outs of the 'net. I assumed they were referring to hotlinking TO their site. I see now what the problem actually is. So I am essentially doing what they are after: downloading them to another site and using that image to post here. Thanks Angelica
Sorry if I am stating something you already know, but my understanding is shaky at best. I mean, you actually had heard of this hotlinking word. If you were actually downloading the image file from bdsmlr to your computer and then uploading it to Lit as an attachment from which you then imbedded the image, you would be fine. You just can't imbed the image using the link to the image on their site. 🤯

ETA: And I had just finally learned how to do that!!!! 😭

EATA: When you said that you "are doing what they are after", I thought that you meant the behavior that bdsmlr et al are going after. I see now that you meant that you are now doing what bdsmlr et al want you to do. My brain hurts.

Last edited:
Yep, I’m having to download the image to my phone, resize it, and then upload here in order to get tumblr images to load...lame
I sent it to Imgur to put a level between my computer and here. I think.
Sorry if I am stating something you already know, but my understanding is shaky at best. I mean, you actually had heard of this hotlinking word. If you were actually downloading the image file from bdsmlr to your computer and then uploading it to Lit as an attachment from which you then imbedded the image, you would be fine. You just can't imbed the image using the link to the image on their site. 🤯

ETA: And I had just finally learned how to do that!!!! 😭

EATA: When you said that you "are doing what they are after", I thought that you meant the behavior that bdsmlr et al are going after. I see now that you meant that you are now doing what bdsmlr et al want you to do. My brain hurts.
Nope, I didn't have a clue. It is working fine now. It just takes longer.

Is it hot in here, or is it just her lol

Mm55uXc.jpg

SQtU19J.png

I often wake up to a similar view...lucky me

XEz64d2.jpg

You don't like the bikini, fine...she will take it off...

HYtCMr2.png

Never piss off a curvy woman. The last guy who made a crack about "fat chicks" is about to learn some manners.

It seems all my links are shut down too. Bdsm no longer allows hotlinking and Tumblr is so touchy about everything that's not glitter, animals or birthday cakes. I hate to have to download then upload. I know a lot of people are relieved there aren't as many pics. I'll probably just lurk for the most part, now.

Back