🥳 Your Lit Year in Review [2023] 🥳

The New Year has come but you can still share your memories of 2023 here.

Last edited:
Lit 2023
I’ve had a Lit account for some time now, but the chat side of things were bogging me down. 🫤
I’ve seen the boards but never ventured over that way. So in 2023 I thought what the hell let’s see what everyone’s got to say. 🔊🤔

So many forums to choose from I didn’t know where to start. I popped my head in different ones until I felt comfortable to make my first mark. 💻✔️
Post reply I did and was met with kind words in return, so I stuck around and mingled to see what I could learn. 🤓📚

Followers came along and my inbox was truly amusing. However one lister stood out among the others that were simply cruising. 😎📫
The interaction between he and I was so easy and the friendship begin to grow. I’m not sure when it happened but those feelings began to truly show. 😍

The good morning and good night messages truly are the ones that hit the spot. At the end of 2023 I can proudly say he’s still my honey pot 🍯

Last edited:
Lit 2023
I’ve had a Lit account for some time now, but the chat side of things were bogging me down. 🫤
I’ve seen the boards but never ventured over that way. So in 2023 I thought what the hell let’s see what everyone’s got to say. 🔊🤔

So many forums to choose from I didn’t know where to start. I popped my head in different ones until I felt comfortable to make my first mark. 💻✔️
Post reply I did and was met with kind words in return, so I stuck around and mingled to see what I could learn. 🤓📚

Followers came along and my inbox was truly amusing. However one lister stood out among the others that were simply cruising. 😎📫
The interaction between he and I was so easy and the friendship begin to grow. I’m not sure when it happened but those feelings began to truly show. 😍

The good morning and good night messages truly are the ones that hit the spot. At the end of 2023 I can proudly say his still my honey pot 🍯
🍯🫂💋😘🐱

Wait…we are in 2024 already. Great! I’m gonna have to go back and change the dates on a whole lotta stuff.

Well friends. Soon it'll be time to celebrate 2024. Thank you all for your remembrances of 2023.

2023 had its depressing moments, but before the end of the year l found my lasting crush.

Back