🥳Your Lit Year in Review [2022]🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yum! Although I prefer fresh pineapple dipped in chocolate fondue. With strawberries and bananas and pound cake and marshmallows and... oh heavens. Now I want fondue! lol
Fondue tip: Equal parts of Nutella and peanut butter (I usually do a tablespoon each) heated in the microwave for 30 seconds…stir…dip your banana or any other fruit into mixture. Delicious!

2022 was my introduction to Lit and The Playground.

My experience began by posting a personal ad in The Playground and my fellow Litsters took it and ran with it. I have come through that, have made friends, flirted, experienced distress, happiness and pleasure. I have worked through the tough times in 2022 and am ready to take on 2023.

So what about you? Let's hear your 2022 Lit story. What events were important to you? Did you find lust 😈 and happiness 🙂?

(Please be kind and curteous and follow Lit rules. Please stay as positive as possible.)
I have been that active and will likely be less so in 2023. 2022 confirmed my views on some people I thought were friends. That said, there are some lit friends who have made it more possible for me to survive 2022.

I wish all of you a happy and HEALTHY 2023. Please get your regular cancer screenings :)

2022 marked 9yrs on Lit for me but 4 in this DDBB guise! I’ve only been here a handful of times in 22 as the love I found here continues to thrive IRL and takes all my attention. But when I have dropped by I’ve seen some familiar faces and a lot of the ‘same old drama’ I used to see! 😂 I have kept in touch with a few close Lit friends on Skype.

Hello everyone! Happy New Year! As time allows I will read through your postings. Thank you and please continue to post your memories of 2022. 🥳

I don't know if anyone is going to want to read this, but your inquiry did prompt me to think about my Lit experience.

I've been a member for a long time. I really long time. But my participation tends to be sporadic. I may be active for awhile, and then disappear completely for a long time becuase it seems to be getting in the way of RL. As a consequence of that pattern, I have fucked up the friendships and relationships I've had.

I returned this year, and this provided a good example. I disappeared very abruptly in 2021 because of a series of illnesses in my wife's family. Making RL a priority is, of course, the only option, but I did not handle my break well at all. There were a couple of people I had been communicating with regularly (mostly on kik, but we met here). One woman, in particular, I corresponded with almost daily. I valued those communications a lot, even if sometimes they were just brief greetings. We had some real differences, but we shared a lot of view points. We had some sexual fun together, too. Feeling the need to attend to RL problems, I deleted kik and disappeared from here. I ghosted her without explanation.

When I returned to Lit this year, I tried to reestablish contact. She was kind and understanding, but of course, I could not reestablish the relationship. Her life had changed. And I had not been there to share with her. That is my big regret - although maybe it relates more to 2021 than 2022.

I have no established any new close friendships. I have a couple of people I correspond with regularly, but nothing close. I've had a couple of fun play sessions, but nothing seems to get depth. I've tried to keep up with some of the fast moving PG threads, but maybe I'm too old or slow. Can't seem to keep up.

I also had an interesting lesson in what it means to be a "sex object," a big issue and question that I thought I understood in my younger days. But this post is too damned long already.

It would be nice if someone reads this, but it felt beneficial just to write it out.

I don't know if anyone is going to want to read this, but your inquiry did prompt me to think about my Lit experience.

I've been a member for a long time. I really long time. But my participation tends to be sporadic. I may be active for awhile, and then disappear completely for a long time becuase it seems to be getting in the way of RL. As a consequence of that pattern, I have fucked up the friendships and relationships I've had.

I returned this year, and this provided a good example. I disappeared very abruptly in 2021 because of a series of illnesses in my wife's family. Making RL a priority is, of course, the only option, but I did not handle my break well at all. There were a couple of people I had been communicating with regularly (mostly on kik, but we met here). One woman, in particular, I corresponded with almost daily. I valued those communications a lot, even if sometimes they were just brief greetings. We had some real differences, but we shared a lot of view points. We had some sexual fun together, too. Feeling the need to attend to RL problems, I deleted kik and disappeared from here. I ghosted her without explanation.

When I returned to Lit this year, I tried to reestablish contact. She was kind and understanding, but of course, I could not reestablish the relationship. Her life had changed. And I had not been there to share with her. That is my big regret - although maybe it relates more to 2021 than 2022.

I have no established any new close friendships. I have a couple of people I correspond with regularly, but nothing close. I've had a couple of fun play sessions, but nothing seems to get depth. I've tried to keep up with some of the fast moving PG threads, but maybe I'm too old or slow. Can't seem to keep up.

I also had an interesting lesson in what it means to be a "sex object," a big issue and question that I thought I understood in my younger days. But this post is too damned long already.

It would be nice if someone reads this, but it felt beneficial just to write it out.
Aw. Well, I read this. I hope your 2023 is better [here] and something you can look back on more positively than the past years. Sending you the best 2023 vibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back