🧘🏼‍♂️🤾🏻‍♀️Getting Sweaty Again: The 3rd Circuit 🚴🏼‍♂️🏋🏼‍♀️

I have been a bit quiet up here... 🙈
Cause, uhmm... So, that overtraining thingy tendency? 🫣

I may have to sit out for at least a week yet, got some tendonitis in my right hip. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Overtraining is bloody stupid, is what it is. 😑
I think you need more than a week. Listen to your body and take it slow. You'll get back stronger then.
But I fully understand the frustration and I send hugs over Öresund. :heart:

I think you need more than a week. Listen to your body and take it slow. You'll get back stronger then.
But I fully understand the frustration and I send hugs over Öresund. :heart:

I think you are right, I really hope (7-9-13), that I can start some light working out in a weeks time.
Given, no stretching of the hip!

And yeah, I am feeling frustrated and oddly disappointed in myself. This is nothing but a silly lack of self-discipline.
Hopefully, I have learnt something. 🤞🏻

I have been a bit quiet up here... 🙈
Cause, uhmm... So, that overtraining thingy tendency? 🫣

I may have to sit out for at least a week yet, got some tendonitis in my right hip. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Overtraining is bloody stupid, is what it is. 😑
arghhhh feel better. Maybe an ice plunge will help. 🥶

I didn't do more than my 1:30 wall sit for today which is day 10 of the 30 day challenge. How are you all doing with that?

Last night was derby, and it was great. Getting to know these skaters over the last few months has been so fun and I'm happy that I'm making friends whom I probably wouldn't have known otherwise. I'm looking forward to this weekend because a few of us are going to trail skate together. Hoping I don't eat the pavement while we're out, but we'll see. 😂🙈

I was able to get out for a 5 km walk today without upsetting my ankle at all which I consider to be a huge win. 2 weeks ago I was super sore after only 2 km, and my ankle was swollen for 3 days as a result.
It's the small wins, but I'll take it.
I'm going to try swimming tomorrow, and I'm desperately hopeful that it won't bother it, because I need some sort of outlet for my energy.

Wall sits are going well. Day two is done, and I've added a little more time than the recommended amount for these starting days, it seems like the challenge ramps up really quickly and I would rather get a little bit ahead of the time so that hopefully I can survive later 😅

I hope everyone else in here had a wonderful and sweaty day as well!

Inspired to try wall sits. I’m down about 60 pounds, have 15-20 to go and need some strength and to ramp up activity. I walk 4+ miles a day, but my body is getting used to it
I love all the support I’m getting! Getting started with the exercise phase is the hardest thing. I tried some wall sits, it’s awkward and I’m sure what I did wasn’t effective. I was probably going to give up on it until I saw some additional love this morning. Trying again! Thanks

And all I can hear now when I see you move in the clip is the sound of your squeaking hip. 😂🤣 Like a door in a horror house. 🤣

🚪👻

'Twas the scary season! 🧟‍♀️

.....I am more like the old lady, limping along with her squeaking hip, asking if you have seen her grandson, and offering cookies...

Okay, this might have taken a peculiar turn, squeaking and Halloween.. I guess, some kind of scary Japanese monster, our Scandinavian folklore does not really have that many scary characters. 🤭🍄🌳🍃🌲🍂

🚪👻

'Twas the scary season! 🧟‍♀️

.....I am more like the old lady, limping along with her squeaking hip, asking if you have seen her grandson, and offering cookies...

Okay, this might have taken a peculiar turn, squeaking and Halloween.. I guess, some kind of scary Japanese monster, our Scandinavian folklore does not really have that many scary characters. 🤭🍄🌳🍃🌲🍂
No, most of them are forrest creatures and except for the trolls and witches they are not so scary, as long as you are nice to them.

Back