13 Days of Scary Movies 2024! 🎃👻🕸🕷🔪🩸👽💀🤖⛪️🪓😱🦇

Day 3: A scary movie that was based on a novel

Dracula Untold is part horror-part action and loosely based on the book, basically a Dracula origin story. It's a lot better than it sounds. And I can't think of a hotter Dracula than Luke Evans 🥵

It’s absolutely not Luke Evans fault but every time I see him I have to check off who’s he’s not:
Not the guy from The Last Kingdom ✅
Not Legolas ✅
Oh yeah he’s that guy from The Hobbit ✅

Day 1: The very first scary movie you ever saw.
Day 2: A movie with a ghost (not a demon) in it.
Day 1. Friday the 13th- The Final Chapter. First one I remember anyway. I remember thinking "Oh neat, it has Mouth from Goonies in it." But it also has horrors beyond imagination. Such as this:

Day 2. Movie with a ghost in it. Stir of Echoes. Kind of a recent discovery of mine, but it's very well done.

It’s absolutely not Luke Evans fault but every time I see him I have to check off who’s he’s not:
Not the guy from The Last Kingdom ✅
Not Legolas ✅
Oh yeah he’s that guy from The Hobbit ✅
I just think of him as the hot Welshman who sings and occasionally treats his followers to excellent thirst traps, i.e. the perfect man 😂

I have to go with William Blatty's The Exorcist
View attachment 2412141

Do you know it was banned in the UK?
When they finally rereleased it 1999ish I went to the midnight showing on the front row off my tits on acid.

Why was (am) I like this?
Maaaaaaan I watched snippets of Alien the first time I did acid. There’s a reason I don’t do acid.

Back