13 Days of Scary Movies 2024! 🎃👻🕸🕷🔪🩸👽💀🤖⛪️🪓😱🦇

Day 4: A scary movie with an animal.
Werewolf by Night
This was a 2022 standalone Disney+ special based on Marvel comics from the 70s, but filmed in black and white in a very Universal Monsters style. It marked the surprising directorial debut of composer Michael Giaccino. I’ve been a fan of his work since he used airplane wreckage to create the unique score to LOST, and thoroughly enjoyed this!

Day 4: A scary movie with an animal

I don't really go for animal horror movies cos I love animals too much to enjoy them. But imagine it if you will, to the tune of WAP: Yeah, you fucking with a Big Ass Spider!

What an absolutely absurd banger of a title 😂 Unrelated but I'm not actually afraid of spiders anymore. Imagine how many mosquitoes this big bastard could eat? Admittedly, that would just be the appetizer but still.

Day 4: A scary movie with an animal.
Werewolf by Night
This was a 2022 standalone Disney+ special based on Marvel comics from the 70s, but filmed in black and white in a very Universal Monsters style. It marked the surprising directorial debut of composer Michael Giaccino. I’ve been a fan of his work since he used airplane wreckage to create the unique score to LOST, and thoroughly enjoyed this!
I loved this one!! Werewolves 🥰🥰🥰

“The Tingler”
It was sort of an animal
In the movie theaters they put in equipment to help you feel it scurrying by your feet
One of Vincent’s best?
IMG_2602.jpeg

Back