13th Moon, accepting submissions

BooMerengue said:
Maybe thats the challenge here. How can my culture and that woman over there in the Ukraine, or the one in Uganda be alike?

Just for advice, here's the ones I thought of sending.

Harvest Moon

Still

Solstice

I'd love advice and/or suggestions on these. Or critiques, tho thats not primary. Just wondering if these might be suitable? Maria? Ange? Anna?

BOO!!! :)

I was going to send you a PM about what you wanted me to do, but I am just leaving this instead-

I read them all, and love them all!! Hell, I think they would be foolinh to pass these up as they are among your best. L

I havent read anything from them, just wanted to make that clear. I started at the top of my LInks list cause all the ones I randomly chose rejected my work :)

Harvest Moon, only this I woudl consider there, and its just me Im sure, but maybe separate this a little bit, make it elongate on the page, separation at a few keys points would slow it down a bit, gives the reader time to savor each thought instead of having to consume then quickly. I love your wok, can I have this one? and Flippy?? :D

just kidding, you already gave them to my soul, I love you for that!!

Wonderful Luck, Lady Boo

:rose:

Tathagata said:
scoooch over a bit and try again
I don't think I really want to know what you're talking about. Do I? Nothing to do with squirrels is it?

WickedEve said:
Does anyone have an example yet of popular global culture for the new millennium that's international in scope, with sweeping concepts of an earth that is all-embracing and all-encompassing. I need an example--like real bad, man. :)
I think the only truly global pop culture reference of the new millennium is the fight against globalisation. :D

Lauren Hynde said:
I think the only truly global pop culture reference of the new millennium is the fight against globalisation. :D

You do know you're not helping?

:devil:

Lauren Hynde said:
Sorry. :D

( :devil: )

I'm sure they're sincere--maybe too sincere, lol--that submission guideline makes me want to write something snarky, a parody, and send it in, but I don't get a big sense of humor vibe from them.

:D

Lauren Hynde said:
:rolleyes: someone slap her.

Back