20/f looking for someone to trade pics with

I'e got a thousand stories that I would love to share with you. I'm sure that you have some you would like to share with me. Love to see you pics. Lets have some fun.

Trades

Hey I'd love to trade pics, and maybe other things. Let me know if you e-mail me I'll send you a pic of myself!

interested

hi
me and my lovely blond girlfriend are interested to share our pix and our erotic nights with you pls e-mail us
silioslb@yahoo.com
silios

I,AM 43YRS OLD, I,VE GOT WHAT YOU WANT, 8" OF IT... WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF YOU.

a response

Unregistered said:
I,AM 43YRS OLD, I,VE GOT WHAT YOU WANT, 8" OF IT... WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF YOU.

Then how can get in touch or you are just teasing me.

DJ FINK

CYBER SEX AND PICS

I WOULD LOVE TO EXCHANGE PICS. COULD I SEE YOUR HEART SHAPED PUBIC HAIR ABOVE YOUR PUSSY?

E-MAIL ME AT RUDYHOD@AOL.COM

IM HOT AND HORNEY, WAITING FOR YOUR PICS.

LOVE, RUDY :0)

Hi Journey

Sure do love a curvy woman
Would love to get something going online

Cum 'in git me

Eric

Pic exchange

Hello I would like to know if you would like to exchange pics with me. I promise you wouldn't be disappointed

HI - Pete 31 from London England - 6'0 tall, sandy brown hair, green eyes, sexy build and cute. Lots of pics to trade and experience to share. Loves younger girls - I look 25, love to go wild and look forward to hearing from you. Catch me on p1969mw@aol.com.

Byeeeeeee

Back