20 million black babies have been aborted since Roe v. Wade. Where is the equity in that?

You have committed the false dilemma fallacy. There are more choices than the two you give me.

My choice is that the government stop subsidizing illegitimacy with welfare checks. This would not force unmarried pregnant women to have abortions. It would require them to support their own children, like most people do. The present system forces responsible married couples to support the illegitimate children of irresponsible people with their tax money.
What about irresponsible married parents or responsible single ones? What about women who have to choose between poverty and staying with an abusive spouse (or men who do either, for that matter, though that is rarer)? Why does it come down to a piece of paper from the city hall?

Divorced parents who are both involved in raising their child emotionally and financially are not the ones applying for welfare and child grants. Basically, if you are not an adult capable of supporting kids financially and emotionally then dont have them. Dont expect someone else to pay it for you.
Then surely you support comprehensive sex education in schools, and affordable and readily available contraceptives.

You have committed the false dilemma fallacy. There are more choices than the two you give me.

My choice is that the government stop subsidizing illegitimacy with welfare checks. This would not force unmarried pregnant women to have abortions. It would require them to support their own children, like most people do. The present system forces responsible married couples to support the illegitimate children of irresponsible people with their tax money.
The topic is abortion, not welfare. A woman's abortion choice is none of your business. /Fin

Yeah, white Liberal men are real big about the immediate, the abortion, but where are they to be found years later when the regret and other emotional issues arise? No where to be found. That's pretty much why they are so passionate about abortion, it allows them to walk away from their irresponsible mistakes with a clear conscience and zero regrets. Hell, they got laid! Her? Maybe not so much...

Yeah, white Liberal men are real big about the immediate, the abortion, but where are they to be found years later when the regret and other emotional issues arise? No where to be found. That's pretty much why they are so passionate about abortion, it allows them to walk away from their irresponsible mistakes with a clear conscience and zero regrets. Hell, they got laid! Her? Maybe not so much...
Dumb take. Did you think that one up all by yourself?

What? That's a mighty big paintbrush you got there, chief.

Dumb take. Did you think that one up all by yourself?
No, he didn't. It's very popular in anti-choice circles to argue that women who get abortions end up regretting it later on. I have yet to see the first case of any of them backing that claim up with any hard evidence, though.

No, he didn't. It's very popular in anti-choice circles to argue that women who get abortions end up regretting it later on. I have yet to see the first case of any of them backing that claim up with any hard evidence, though.
https://www*****news.com/2020/07/15...-abortions-experience-mental-health-problems/

There are pages of entries on the topic. You should do some research before proving yourself a partisan idiot.

He shoots. He scores! When the insults are personal, you know your argument has been efficacious...
Who personally insulted you? Only you can prevent your dumb takes. Please have some personal responsibility.
You should congrulate him. To become a successful racist you have to derive stereotypes that are largely true and apply to the majority. You never hear stereotypes about chinese welfare mothers or pakis jacking the bottle store. Then liberals can only turn to insults to counter it.

Liberals on the other hand take an exception, like a clever black of high IQ and try to suggest we are all the same and no racial differences exist. The exception becomes the rule. This black is so smart, I know nice blacks etc... the race is no different than ours. The odd ideal event trumps reality. Reality is then blamed on racism.
Please learn to spell before disparaging other people's intelligence.
He rarely does.

You in post #42, racial slur and above you in post #41.
Post #42 has nothing to do with race so I'm not sure you have listed the correct post number.
As for #41, your post was factually dumb. Hardly a personal attack.

What about irresponsible married parents or responsible single ones? What about women who have to choose between poverty and staying with an abusive spouse (or men who do either, for that matter, though that is rarer)? Why does it come down to a piece of paper from the city hall?
Responsible people do not have illegitimate children, especially when they cannot afford to support them.

The topic is abortion, not welfare. A woman's abortion choice is none of your business. /Fin
Abortion, welfare, and illegitimacy are connected. I want to end welfare payments for illegitimate children. There is nothing new about my proposal. It is the way things were before the War on Poverty was declared in 1964. Back then the illegitimacy rate was much lower than it has since then become.

Abortion, welfare, and illegitimacy are connected. I want to end welfare payments for illegitimate children. There is nothing new about my proposal. It is the way things were before the War on Poverty was declared in 1964. Back then the illegitimacy rate was much lower than it has since then become.
Fuck off.

Back