39F Librarian Type Looking for Gentleman in Her Niche

Well, it sounds like you have a busy day then. As i said, i was really enjoying the chat and would love to chat further whenever you have the free time. I don't have much to do myself for a few hours. So at least let me know if your appointment goes well? I'm hoping the best for you.
Thanks. Same to you as well.

I understand ...yet I will keep my personal information that might have interested you -or at least have informed the demurral - out of the public forum. I'm sure you understand. Best wishes .
That just makes you creepier, but sure.

Most people here don't hesitate to share why they are interested in someone, or illustrate their interests. I guess your name is apropos, because you are parading more red flags than the Communist Party. Best to you in your future endeavors.

Just thought I'd throw this around again. I've been on a vacation, so why not see if anyone takes an interest in my little advert. I appreciate anyone who is curious and has something interesting to say about themself. I know you are interesting because everyone has something curious.

It was a dark and stormy night...

Wait, that isn't right.

It is a truth universally acknowledged...

No, not that one, either.

There was no possibility of taking a walk...

Fine, fine.

Allow me to introduce myself, if I may. I am a sapiosexual bibliophile who also happens to be goth and work at a library (alas, no MLIS). I realize, by virtue of my gothness and my librarian-adjacentness, I already check two of your boxes. Sometimes this suits me better than others.

I am one of those bluestockings who has spent more time in the company of books than she ever has with a man. However, this is not my first dance in the ballroom that is Literotica. I've had the joy of one, very beautiful connection in my years here, a charming Englishman, whose memory I sometimes recall when I am in a sullen mood. I never want to force anything, but it would be lovely if I could eventually have something similar to the emotional, intellectual (and yes, intensely sexual) sort of relationship I had with him.

I am aware that we both have time constraints, and so I am not asking to take up all of your time, but I do intensely prefer the sort of connection where you have time for me. As a result, married men are out of the question. I assure you that I feel for your situations, but I do not feel comfortable helping you cheat on your spouse. Other preferences include the ability to eventually move conversation off of Lit. I have found, over the years, that voice can be a most humanizing medium, with more versatility than text, in a lot of ways. I will also share video if/when I am comfortable. My particular preferance is for gentlemen no more than 5 years my junior and 12ish years my senior. Other than these, I am open.

Though, there is one thing I must insist upon: intellect. My hobbies include graveyard strolls, gothic novels, and obsessively learning new information. If you can't keep up with my brain, it would be advisable to look somewhere else.

As a result, I can offer you my time. I currently have a fair amount of it, and keep odd schedules, so time zones would not be as great a barrier as with others. I can also offer you somewhat flexible sexual preferences. I had a foray into the BDSM scene a while ago and it wasn't for me. However, I find an intense, intimate, and private D/s dynamic can be lovely. I am a devoted submissive who lives for obedience and is happy to please. I am happy to try new things (within reason), and always pleased to introduce you as well. In addition, I am a good conversationalist, offer silly jokes, and love to discuss books for years. I would also love to be able to write you passionate poems, should you find that interesting.

If you are interested in a long term situation with a bright, clever woman, please do not hesitate to send me a message. If you in some way find this advert offensive, please scroll on by. I do not intend to offend, but I do believe it's better to not say anything if you can't say anything nice. Thank you, and best to you whether the advert applies or not!
"Bright and clever" but likes Gothic (dark) novels?

This makes me think you enjoy watching ghosts show up on Tesla screens.

What is the creepiest graveyard you have visited?

"Bright and clever" but likes Gothic (dark) novels?

This makes me think you enjoy watching ghosts show up on Tesla screens.

What is the creepiest graveyard you have visited?
Oh no, I don't believe in ghosts. I don't find graveyards or cemeteries creepy. They are mostly just full of people who can no longer complain. Though there was screaming by the train tracks once...

Oh no, I don't believe in ghosts. I don't find graveyards or cemeteries creepy. They are mostly just full of people who can no longer complain. Though there was screaming by the train tracks once...
Did they must their train?
I know spirits are out there.
My cats saw one a few months back. I saw the white flash, thought it was the TV, but it emanated away from the TV. Both cats were staring where it was.

What are you reading now?
Did they must their train?
I know spirits are out there.
My cats saw one a few months back. I saw the white flash, thought it was the TV, but it emanated away from the TV. Both cats were staring where it was.

What are you reading now?

It was a dark and stormy night...

Wait, that isn't right.

It is a truth universally acknowledged...

No, not that one, either.

There was no possibility of taking a walk...

Fine, fine.

Allow me to introduce myself, if I may. I am a sapiosexual bibliophile who also happens to be goth and work at a library (alas, no MLIS). I realize, by virtue of my gothness and my librarian-adjacentness, I already check two of your boxes. Sometimes this suits me better than others.

I am one of those bluestockings who has spent more time in the company of books than she ever has with a man. However, this is not my first dance in the ballroom that is Literotica. I've had the joy of one, very beautiful connection in my years here, a charming Englishman, whose memory I sometimes recall when I am in a sullen mood. I never want to force anything, but it would be lovely if I could eventually have something similar to the emotional, intellectual (and yes, intensely sexual) sort of relationship I had with him.

I am aware that we both have time constraints, and so I am not asking to take up all of your time, but I do intensely prefer the sort of connection where you have time for me. As a result, married men are out of the question. I assure you that I feel for your situations, but I do not feel comfortable helping you cheat on your spouse. Other preferences include the ability to eventually move conversation off of Lit. I have found, over the years, that voice can be a most humanizing medium, with more versatility than text, in a lot of ways. I will also share video if/when I am comfortable. My particular preferance is for gentlemen no more than 5 years my junior and 12ish years my senior. Other than these, I am open.

Though, there is one thing I must insist upon: intellect. My hobbies include graveyard strolls, gothic novels, and obsessively learning new information. If you can't keep up with my brain, it would be advisable to look somewhere else.

As a result, I can offer you my time. I currently have a fair amount of it, and keep odd schedules, so time zones would not be as great a barrier as with others. I can also offer you somewhat flexible sexual preferences. I had a foray into the BDSM scene a while ago and it wasn't for me. However, I find an intense, intimate, and private D/s dynamic can be lovely. I am a devoted submissive who lives for obedience and is happy to please. I am happy to try new things (within reason), and always pleased to introduce you as well. In addition, I am a good conversationalist, offer silly jokes, and love to discuss books for years. I would also love to be able to write you passionate poems, should you find that interesting.

If you are interested in a long term situation with a bright, clever woman, please do not hesitate to send me a message. If you in some way find this advert offensive, please scroll on by. I do not intend to offend, but I do believe it's better to not say anything if you can't say anything nice. Thank you, and best to you whether the advert applies or not!
Oh I’m sure this would be amazing but I fail the search criteria (married, 53). Even if Jenny is cool with it I understand why you have the boundaries you do.

But men should be lining up for you.

I suppose there isn't someone out there who is compatible, and I may as well close up shop and give up. I mean, it seems fair, anyway, considering my weirdo status here. Thanks to everyone for interacting with me here. Just time to retire back to the shadows, I guess.

Back