A berserker’s voyage (Closed for milkmaiden38, and Shadowlace)

He kissed her, and held her tightly as he let her tongue into his mouth. He pulled away and started to dress himself. “What are the odds that got you pregnant?” He waited for her to dress and then took her hand. His hand completely enveloped hers as he took her to the dining room.

He found Gilda and Jabnil and went over to them. “I hope you like whitefish, we eat that all the time.” Servants came into the room with food and drinks. They laid out small bowls of beet stew, whitefish filets, honey mead, and leve which is just a flatbread made of flour and water.

Asbjorn eagerly dug in, his large body demanded a lot of food, and Aerovian portions were smaller than he was used to. He ate a lot, hungry from all the energy expended during his lovemaking with Bilynn.

Bilynn

Bilynn thought she had become pregnant from the first time Asbjorn squirted his powerful seed in her. However, there was no way to be sure.

“I don’t know yet. So we’ll need to keep fucking” Bilynn answered with a naughty smile on her face.

Gilda, Jabnil, and Bilynn,

All three were surprised that Asbjorn started to eating. They were under the impression the King was going to join them. They had been told there would be a briefing at the dinner. They had thought the king was going to there or perhaps giving the briefing.

Each country had different customs when it came to royalty. In some countries, the royals only ate until after the troops were finished. Sometime there was only scraps remaining and that is all they ate. Gilda did like her country’s custom of the royals eating first and having the best food.

Each women began to eat along with Asbjorn. The food tasted good as was the drink. But all three ladies did not eat or drink too much.

“Asbjorn, was the King going to be providing the briefing?” Gilda asked as she finish her fish.

Asbjorn nodded, and stopped eating his leve. “King Hans prefers to wait for the food to settle and check on the people dining a little bit after.” As he said this, King Hans came through the door and sat at the far end of the table, his food had cooled to be warm.

He nodded to the guests. “I welcome you all to the Hoarfrost rescue mission. My daughter, Princess Lyra has been captured by the foul witch Agate. You have all been fitted for elemental armor so she won’t demolish you.”

Asbjorn nodded, “Where did she take the princess?” Hans took a breath and replied, “Stormburg Manor is where Lyra is being held.” Asbjorn sighed, “Stormburg Manor is quite large, we might be searching in there for a day or two.” Hans shook his head. “I doubt it, your mage friend here will be able to sense Agate’s magic, and that sense will lead you directly to where Lyra is.”

Asbjorn retorted, “We’ll set out in the morning, and kill the witch.” Asbjorn finished eating his massive plate of food, and started to drink his mead.

Back