A berserker’s voyage (Closed for milkmaiden38, and Shadowlace)

When her face neared Asbjorn’s cock, she could smell its musk from the sweat he worked up while fighting the serpent. He let her do the work, as he stared at the beautiful elf before him, his lust only grew, to the point that he started to kiss her on the lips slipping his tongue into her mouth and getting them reunited.

Asbjorn held Bilynn tightly, making out with her the whole time. Eventually, he reached his breaking point and began bucking his hips into her, stabbing his rod into her deepest parts. He wanted to give her his child, he had never felt this way about a woman before, but he wanted Bilynn to be his.

Eventually he reached his limit and pumped his cock as deep as he could inside Bilynn, blasting his seed deep into her fertile womb. His virile sperm were now inside her, as he took a deep breath. “I don’t care if I get you pregnant, I want you to be mine Bilynn...” He kissed her again and played with her breasts.

Bilynn

Asbjorn smelled musky and manly. He was a big, powerful, bull of a man. She got a sense the bull was ready to breed his willing herd. She needed a good hard fucking. It turned her on thinking about him breeding her. Filling her womb to overflowing with his seed.

Just the thought of being impregnated by him made her pussy twitch in pleasure. “Oh, I want him to make my belly grow big and heavy with his child!” Bilynn thought. His cock was made for breeding women. So big, and so much cum. She was eager to get it inside her to do what it was made for.

As he fucked her, she came a few times. Then she felt his cock get ready to deliver his baby makers. She felt him push his cock as deep as possible. His cock right up against her womb. Then she felt the blasts into her pussy. Over and over. Filling her up with probably the biggest load of cum she'd ever felt. Would his seed take, she did not know, but her well-fucked pussy hummed in pleasure. Filled with so much thick, white milky cum it leak around the sides of his massive cock.

She collapsed breathlessly, dreaming of babies

Asbjorn filled her pussy to the point it overflowed out of Bilynn. He saw her collapse in ecstasy but caught her just in time. He got her cloak around her and grabbed his clothes as they went to a bedroom to sleep. He set her on the bed and he got in next to her, throwing the blanket over them as he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, around 7:30, Asbjorn was holding Bilynn tightly, “Come on Bilynn, we gotta wake up. The day will be over before you know it...” Asbjorn rolled to the opposite side of the bed and got dressed, then he went downstairs and sat down at the table, he turned to Guru, “Enlighten me, are there eggs to be found here in Hulnoque? Or did Gilda just need intel?”

Asbjorn wasn’t really sure what was going on, when he fought in the War of Avalrow, he at least knew why he was fighting. To protect Hoarfrost from insurgents. Now he felt out of the loop, and that didn’t sit with him well.

The Next Morning

“The eggs are in a temple on a tall mountain in the Chult jungle. The ancient temple of Wormbore. However, you must acquire a key from the Shrine of Falling Gold. The shrine is also in the Chult Jungle, but along the Chult river. Additionally, you must gain knowledge of where to put the key once you get to Wormbore temple from Captain Leta Locke.

This is the only way, as no one has been inside Wormbore in many years.” Guru explained.

Gilda, Kunk and Jabnil joined Asbjorn and Guru for breakfast. Bilynn was the last to arrive and gave Asbjorn a kiss as she sat down to enjoy some hot tea.

“You two were a little noise last night” Gilda complained to Asbjorn and Bilynn.

“Jealous?” Bilynn asked

“No, I had my own fun with Kunk” Gilda said proudly

“She has a wonderful mouth” Kunk commented.

“I did not have any fun last night” Jabnil said with a sad face.

“You could have visited me?” Guru suggested

Everyone started to laugh at that joke to include Guru.

"What do you need to do in Ogrund, Asbjorn?" Bilynn asked

Asbjorn nodded in affirmation, “Alright, should be easy enough.” He drank some tea as he relaxed a little, he had many thoughts racing through his head like: Where do they go first? How will they split up to do two missions? It was a lot to think about.

When everyone else joined he noticed Bilynn sit next to him, “Morning everyone.” When Bilynn asked the question, he explained himself, “The Princess was taken from her chambers by a witch by the name of Agate, I was asked to return home since I’m the strongest warrior to come out of the Skallkross Tribe.”

The Skallkross Tribe were where the best Hoarfrost vikings came from. He began to think about his homeland, a smile drawing on his face. “How will we decide who goes with Gilda and who comes with me?”

Guru Perak

“Asbjorn… I think you ask the wrong question about Ogrund” Guru replied. Everyone was wondering how the old man with the missing teeth had any opinion on who went with whom in the frozen city of the north.

“You see” he explained “Captain Leta Locke nickname is “Inkskin”. Captain Leta ‘Inkskin” Locke. The location of the map you seek in tattoo’ed on the back of Leta. Captain Inkskin is a pirate. And her beautiful body is covered in tattoos. One of them is the map you need.” He explained. “Someone will need to sleep with her to see the map.”

“Well, that was some important information you forgot to tell me!” Gilda commented.

“Since, Kunk is not going with you, Asbjorn is the only male in your group. You need him to seduce Leta, if you wish to see the map.” Guru explained.

“I guess we will stay together then. I will help you recover the princess and you can help me by fucking Leta” Gilda said to Asbjorn. That comment seemed to upset Bilynn a bit.

“Can we figure out another way? Maybe knock her out or something?” Bilynn asked

“Captain Inkskin, is a fighter, but use magic as well. She is very deadly if made an enemy” Guru cautioned.

Asbjorn groaned, “Why do I have to sleep with every woman I come across? It’s a curse.” He finished breakfast and stood. He turned to them, “How do I seduce a pirate anyway? Leta will probably be nothing like these three.”

He went outside and started practicing swinging the great sword and 15 minutes later, he got the hang of it. He went back inside. “Let’s get to Lapron so we can get the ship and sail.” He had a map of Aerovia with him so he lead them there.

About 4 hours of walking later they arrived in the coastal city of Lapron, the ocean breeze was refreshing and the crashing waves calmed those who listened. The sun was fully out now that it was noon. Asbjorn went to the docks to look for the ship that would take him back home.

After 1 minute of searching the dock, he saw a boat with the Hoarfrost flag. He turned to the three women, “Here’s the vessel that’ll take us to the Kingdom of Hoarfrost. Are you ready to set sail?” He went up into the ship and greeted the captain who kneeled before him.

“Fulsterker Asbjorn! It is my great honor to take you back to Ogrund with me sir!” Asbjorn shook his head, “It’s you I should thank Captain Magnus, for allowing me and these three to go to Ogrund.” Magnus stood and Asbjorn helped him raise the anchor as he untied the boat from the dock.

Back