a-c-c-o-m-o-d-a-t-e.... DAMN!

A few of mine...

Profession, definitely (I'm always tempted to replace the second 'i' with an 'a'), occasionally, discombobulated, necessary, association, and I'm like a few others in that conscious and conscience always get my brain working.

words

..not sex words?

Hey I might be old, but a lot of them aren't in the dictionary (or the ones I have).

ejaculate (you know, it's right, but it just looks wrong)

clitoris, especially the diminuitive (no, I'm not saying some women have little ones, God, please no 'size issues')..clit..clitty

and of course the biggie

cum or come?

Senor Mac, you reminded me of the first time I had sex, yeah that time. It was with my first husband-to-be, before that was an idea in our heads. He was a proper Brit and asked if I were on the then new pill, or whether he needed to use a "prophylactic"! I had to ask what the hell he was talking about, a bit fearfully too, naive Catholic shoolgirl that I was.

However used whenever I hear that word I still crack up.

Perdita

not sure if this is a new thread, but

perdita said:
Senor Mac, you reminded me of the first time I had sex, yeah that time. It was with my first husband-to-be, before that was an idea in our heads. He was a proper Brit and asked if I were on the then new pill, or whether he needed to use a "prophylactic"! I had to ask what the hell he was talking about, a bit fearfully too, naive Catholic shoolgirl that I was.

However used whenever I hear that word I still crack up.

Perdita

First time we heard words and wondered what the hell they were talking about.

In high school, a girl said that she wouldn't 'go down on him'. I had NO idea what the hell she was talking about! But I agreed and said something like, "Yeah, you tell him he'd better come up."

A girl called me a 'fruit' in junior high. I was sure it was an insult, so I just said I wasn't!

But writers, I'm a little serious..the use of 'cum' versus come...as a verb, that is! LOL

Re: not sure if this is a new thread, but

agedmac said:
... But writers, I'm a little serious..the use of 'cum' versus come...as a verb, that is! LOL
Mac, this was discussed not too long ago on a thread; can't recall it at the moment.

I'm posting this in case anyone else can ref. it for you.

Perdita

(Me, I don't really use either and I don't use cum except in personal correspondence.)

Re: Re: not sure if this is a new thread, but

perdita said:

. . .
(Me, I don't really use either and I don't use cum except in personal correspondence.)

do you use it instead of glue to seal the envelopes?;)

Re: Re: Re: not sure if this is a new thread, but

sirhugs said:
do you use it instead of glue to seal the envelopes?;)
You silly man, you!

But now that I think of it, my keyboard can get a bit mucked up during cybersex. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: not sure if this is a new thread, but

perdita said:
You silly man, you!

But now that I think of it, my keyboard can get a bit mucked up during cybersex. ;)

WHAT! you cybersex, and never asked me....I'm shattered:(

Re: not sure if this is a new thread, but

agedmac said:
But writers, I'm a little serious..the use of 'cum' versus come...as a verb, that is! LOL

I'm not familiar with the thread Perdita mentioned, but I have my own rule about cum/come usage. I use "cum" as a noun. Ex. She was filled with his cum. When using a verb to describe a person climaxing, I use a form of "come." Ex. She came all over his dick.

However, I've seen "cum" and "come" used interchangeably all over Literotica.

SSBC :cool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: not sure if this is a new thread, but

sirhugs said:
WHAT! you cybersex, and never asked me....I'm shattered:(
Hugs, if you don't know it by now, I have intricately high standards and needs, on or off line. Sorry, babe.

Perdita :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: not sure if this is a new thread, but

perdita said:
Hugs, if you don't know it by now, I have intricately high standards and needs, on or off line. Sorry, babe.

Per-

SH is the best guy around.

I cannot give a reference re: cybersex, but as far as guys go, he is a jewel.

:rose: b

Brique! You are too much. I laughed out loud, still grinning. What a M-O-M you must be, haha.

Yeah, I know he's a sweetie; we've had lots of innuendoing since I came, uh, joined Lit. Now you have me worried.

Huggsy: I was pulling your chainmail.

Purr :rolleyes:

Srta. BikinĂ­:

Ha ha. I think that's the third or fourth time I've been asked to 'get a room', and all with different men, and one woman.

Ahem, indeed. :rolleyes:

one more

Although a relative newby here (BTW, could a relative newby be an initiate to incest?),
apparently the word Masturbate seems to cause some trouble among Literotica authors, although the alternative spelling is almost always masterbate which might mean it should be used only in BDSM, or a P tells us, BDSM-lite.

You must distinguish between actual misspellings and typos.
I can mistype *any* word, but "the" is most common.
At one time I considered an auto-replace of "hte" with
"the" before I did actual spellchecking.
Probably my most frequently used word that I cannot spell
is "carress." Well, probably it isn't, but you know
what I mean.

Just one 'r', Uther. Caress. Very essential word in my life.

regards, Perdita

drop out

okay, i confess: I dropped out of high school.

and to this day i don't know if it is one word or two. :eek:

Annihilate
There's an old video game called Star Control where you fly a ship around and do various things; I've never played the single-player version, but it was a pretty fun party game. At the end of Star Control II there are bloopers, and one of them is an alien stumbling over that word. "We are the Ublivlakians. We have come to purify this universe with fire. Prepare to be anneeha... Ah-nijja... Annia--" "Cut!" "Curse you human and your impoossible language!"

BK: 2 words. You got it right. L)

I'm less educated that you are.... nanana

bridgetkeeney said:
okay, i confess: I dropped out of high school.
Dear Bridget,
I've got that beat. I never even started highschool.
MG

soooo competitive

so you just have to know how to spell middle school...

Back