A Guy Like Me Again..

A final post here for 2021. This was a year that I am glad to see the back of, loathe as I am to wish life away but the past couple have really sucked for multitudes of reasons. Covid was just the icing on a very depressing cake.
But thanks to those who have shown kindness here things look brighter. I hope you all wake tomorrow to a fucking wonderful 2022.....and not too big a hangover xx:rose:xx

Last edited:
A final post here for 2021. This was a year that I am glad to see the back of, loathe as I am to wish life away but the past couple have really sucked for multitudes of reasons. Covid was just the icing on a very depressing cake.
But thanks to those who have shown kindness here things look brighter. I hope you all wake tomorrow to a fucking wonderful 2022.....and not too big a hangover xx:rose:xx

Sorry to hear the last few years were not good years for you. May 2022 bring you happiness and health and joy and fulfillment.

Thank you for brightening up my days with your sexy images.

Happy New Year/ Frohes Neues Jahr!

Agus go n’eiri an bóthar leat,

Ouchie 😁

Hope your, and everyone's, 2022 is better than the last two. I'm not a lover of alcohol so won't have a hangover. But it doesn't mean I won't have fun.
Have a great night xx

You are wise...I am paying for my over indulgence today ;) Have a great 2022 darlin' xx

Sorry to hear the last few years were not good years for you. May 2022 bring you happiness and health and joy and fulfillment.

Thank you for brightening up my days with your sexy images.

Happy New Year/ Frohes Neues Jahr!

Agus go n’eiri an bóthar leat,

You always brighten my day dear Anastasia, this year is better already xx:rose:

I'm sad that your pics are gone, you braw sexy man. I know that I haven't been by since the last one was posted. I was just coming by now, as I saw your wonderful new AV and wanted to share something in honour of it.

The Three Canny Heilan Coos

The woman who reads it has a lovely voice, but it would be even better if you were the one reading it. :kiss:

I was also inspired yesterday by the title of the Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue thread. I wrote this, but then realized that it wasn't in keeping with the funny/dirty nature of the thread. Seems appropriate in the thread of such a braw man with a Heilan coo in his AV. :heart:

The heather is purple
And whin’s a bright yellow
My heart has been lost
To a braw Scottish fellow

I'm sad that your pics are gone, you braw sexy man. I know that I haven't been by since the last one was posted. I was just coming by now, as I saw your wonderful new AV and wanted to share something in honour of it.

The Three Canny Heilan Coos

The woman who reads it has a lovely voice, but it would be even better if you were the one reading it. :kiss:

I was also inspired yesterday by the title of the Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue thread. I wrote this, but then realized that it wasn't in keeping with the funny/dirty nature of the thread. Seems appropriate in the thread of such a braw man with a Heilan coo in his AV. :heart:

The heather is purple
And whin’s a bright yellow
My heart has been lost
To a braw Scottish fellow

Aw sweet Angelica, this was lovely, and laughed out loud at the retelling of The Billy Goats Gruff from a Scottish perspective.

As for pics, there will be more when my head is in a better space xx:rose:

A little Sunday something...

attachment.php

Oooooh

You have brightened up my Sunday for sure!

You lovely sexy man, thank you! 😘😘😘

Mmmm, just catching up on these latest images -- nice teasing, er, I mean artistry :devil:

Back