A Guy Like Me Again..

Hey Stranger

Haven’t been on here in forever but saw your sexy ass and had to say hi!! :kiss:

See you are as sexy as ever!

Haven’t been on here in forever but saw your sexy ass and had to say hi!! :kiss:

See you are as sexy as ever!

Well hey you, absoloutely fecking wonderful to see you darlin', it's been far too long. I hope you are going to be back more, I am going to stalk you :D xx:rose:

Well hey you, absoloutely fecking wonderful to see you darlin', it's been far too long. I hope you are going to be back more, I am going to stalk you :D xx:rose:

You might be disappointed! This was the only post I made. I’ll check again soon for more of your deliciousness. Hope all is well with you. Last I knew you were going through some stuff.

Hope to catch up soon… all my best. :kiss:

You might be disappointed! This was the only post I made. I’ll check again soon for more of your deliciousness. Hope all is well with you. Last I knew you were going through some stuff.

Hope to catch up soon… all my best. :kiss:

Aw, well you know you are always welcome in my box dear AJ, it really is wonderful to see you pop up, even if it was your solitary post. It has been a very traumatic few years but I decided I need to enjoy life more rather than let the other stuff keep me down, but yes I am a lot better at the moment thank you. I really hope you are well my darling wee girl xxxx :rose:

Aw, well you know you are always welcome in my box dear AJ, it really is wonderful to see you pop up, even if it was your solitary post. It has been a very traumatic few years but I decided I need to enjoy life more rather than let the other stuff keep me down, but yes I am a lot better at the moment thank you. I really hope you are well my darling wee girl xxxx :rose:

Hope you are OK hun

Meant for you I used to speak before when you was planet beat

Aw I know we spoke often way back then Hunny ((Hug))

Yeah it has been a rough time health wise the last couple of years but at the moment all is good just now, I post here some pics now and then when the fancy takes me :D

How are you? xx:rose:

Lazing about in bed earlier.

attachment.php

Room for a second person in that bed? I promise to snuggle real close. :cattail:

Back