A Leter From DreamTo the BDSM Forum:Goodbye

Be patient, my dear. The people on this board aren't as bent towards ADD as on the GB.

Re: Zipman.........good question.

Siren said:
It was a test I decided to try.........and I was suffering from it.
But a lil pain can be pleasure.

I know about the underlying drama that has begotten this thread. I just didnt say anything as I knew it wasnt my place. Nor would it be good form to jump in here from another forum and start spewing about this or that.

This is a special forum.
And I respect that.

Waiting for the right time to jump into the fray..........but I ran out of self control.....and splashed in anyway.

Siren, the right moment for you to splash in here is any moment you choose.

Welcome.

Hey Siren!

Does this mean I know longer have reason to trot over to the GB?

I can troll you right here!

;)

Jump in, the water is warm, the clothing is off and all the girls are bi, or will be if their Super Dom tells them to be!

:D:D:D

I am the one yes, to get these two together. Again my mouth is closed, Artful and I go back along time and I love him dearly. I love dream to, but things shouldn't be out in the open about ones life.....If we all did that, we will be on the wrong board, I think they call it roleplaying..........

Lets see, I have a list going for myself......still learning..

DON'T BE A MATCHMAKER, phew. One more thing to my list.

Sorry quite again.....just watching and learning.

Re: OMG I CAN NOT KEEP QUIET ANY LONGER

Siren said:

BTW......

Can I stop lurking in this forum and start posting ?
Yes. And about time, too.

Welcome, Siren. :rose:

Siren said:
Hey............

How come only GB'ers are talking to me.

Because I just got off work and got here!!

Welcome.... glad you decided to de-lurk!

:rose:

Angelofsex said:
I am the one yes, to get these two together. Again my mouth is closed, Artful and I go back along time and I love him dearly. I love dream to, but things shouldn't be out in the open about ones life.....If we all did that, we will be on the wrong board, I think they call it roleplaying..........

Lets see, I have a list going for myself......still learning..

DON'T BE A MATCHMAKER, phew. One more thing to my list.

Sorry quite again.....just watching and learning.

LOL... we all learn lessons here!

Welcome!

:rose:

Siren said:
Hey............

Hi Siren. Most of us are not JUST gb people. We frequent both places. Nice to see you posting here. ~smile~

Hey Siren; I only started posting on the GB because of Ruby; prior to that I'd never been there, always here.

When I first started posting on the GB I found it fast, clipped and snarly.

Now that I've been there a while, I find it.....fast, clipped and snarly.

You needn't feel odd over here...but you'll find the posts are longer and the pace a little slower. (Hmmmm)

And of course there's the bondage and the spankings....and the whole master/servant thing, which means of course you'll never read Cheshire & Fifoot in quite the same way again.

Anyway, have fun.

Oh...one more thing.....no treble damages here.

:)
Lance

Re: Re: OMG I CAN NOT KEEP QUIET ANY LONGER

:p

Re: OMG I CAN NOT KEEP QUIET ANY LONGER

Siren said:
I lurk in here.

Yes, I admit it.

Welcome Siren. I knew Siren, when Siren wasn't cool. ;)

Since you are here Siren let me give you a proper welcome.

((HUGS)) *KISSES* and SPANKS to ya'

kgboot
aka "Mr. Bootie"

Siren said:
Hey............

Well, cuz I just found the time to kick back a relax a little this evening. Well, I have been known to post a few times to the GB, so don't know how I "qualify".

Anyhoo....

Welcome, Siren! I've always admired your wit, humor, and intelligence.

Siren made me come here :) Actually, I have read and lurked and wanted to say what a great forum and how well everyone offers advice and guidance.

As for MSterious...it figures it would show up here and once again, jump in where it knows nothing, isn't wanted and doesn't offer much. It must be awful to be so starved for affection, I believe I referred to her as an ethiopian sparrow on bakery day, to demonstrate the starvation.

Ah well!

Great forum, lots of great threads and I shall be back! :)

I'll hold my other comments til I've been here longer !!:heart:

LadyGuinivere said:
Siren made me come here :) Actually, I have read and lurked and wanted to say what a great forum and how well everyone offers advice and guidance.

As for MSterious...it figures it would show up here and once again, jump in where it knows nothing, isn't wanted and doesn't offer much. It must be awful to be so starved for affection, I believe I referred to her as an ethiopian sparrow on bakery day, to demonstrate the starvation.

Ah well!

Great forum, lots of great threads and I shall be back! :)

I'll hold my other comments til I've been here longer !!:heart:

Hi LadyGuinivere and welcome! It's nice to see someone who cna come in here and see past the occasional flames and drama and see that we do indeed have a special community.

I look forward to seeing you lurk less and post more!

And welcome to AngelofSex as well. I would love to see your thoughts on BDSM.

I ditto Zipman

zipman7 said:
Hi LadyGuinivere and welcome! It's nice to see someone who cna come in here and see past the occasional flames and drama and see that we do indeed have a special community.

I look forward to seeing you lurk less and post more!

And welcome to AngelofSex as well. I would love to see your thoughts on BDSM.

By all means come in, kick off your shoes and stay a while. We love for new people to visit, and then stay to contribute. Be sure to read the stickies, not because it is required, but it kind of cuts to the chase!

Eb

Cool!! Thanks much for the welcome and the point in the right direction :)

Back