a Master's Ring (V.4)

(Continued for length)

IC: Madison Kerry

--------------Sunday night-------------

Still obeying his wishes she rolled off the bed and knelt on the carpeted floor at his feet staring at the majestic cock she wanted back in her mouth.

"The thing to remember is not to take my cock head-on but lower your head and then look up pulling my cock down and into your mouth so your throat is in a straight line with my cock." He instructed maintaining his Coach Edward kind of roleplay.

She looked up at him eyes focusing on his cock wet with her spit and subject of all her desires at the moment, she reached up and took it in her hands pointing it down so she could greet it with the kisses and adulation it fully deserved. She smiled up at him as she felt his hands rest on either side of her head. He wasn't guiding her. This was her moment, but he was letting her know he would be there should she falter. She loved Edward for that.

"Whenever you're ready." He said in a soft whisper looking down into her eyes.

She smiled at that answering, "I'm ready, coach Edward."

She parted her lips and took his tip into her mouth. Spreading her knees further apart on the carpet and arching her back to get an even better angle she took more of him, halfway up his shaft. As she used her mouth to stroke his length she reveled in her ability and even more in the sounds of pleasure, the slow shutting of his eyes as she took more of him. Just wait until she told Elizabeth all about this. She was being her master's pleasure sucking his cock.

She made it all the way till her lips met her curled hand at his base and pulled back to get her breath and to look up at him as she stroked his length with her hand. "You have a magnificent cock, master, it's big, but not scary big. It's just right. Elizabeth called it a cocksucker's dream cock." She licked its underside all the way up to the tip, "I can't wait to tell her all about how I sucked this cock as well as she could have with your coaching."

She took in her mouth again, but this time she moved her hands around his hips to his buttocks as she traversed up the length taking him more and more into her mouth and past it and to the place she always gagged on her master's cock before.

Relax! She can do this!

She felt his guidance from the hands on her head pulling her up further all the way to his base. With Edward's help she did it inch by glorious inch until there was no more and then back to the tip and then back to the base, bobbing her head, enjoying this new trick she was doing and how much pleasure her coach was taking from her doing it to him like this. Madison continued, she wasn't fast at it yet, she was taking it easy, nice and slow, but it was enough to give her master a supreme amount of pleasure throughout the experience. She like any good sibling was his pleasure.

Now she wanted it, his come filling her mouth flooding her throat and into her belly. She yearned for it. She wanted to be Edward's student and his sibling. She could feel it in her own core. The pleasure she was giving him pushing her higher and higher to her own climax. She wanted to come from his orgasm. She wanted to be his pleasure. She sucked his whole length bobbing her head pleading and imploring him to give it to her.

She was his pleasure.

IC: Edward Wellington

**************** Sunday Night **************

Edward whispered softly as he stared into her eyes, "Whenever you're ready." He smiled when she responded enthusiastically, "I'm ready, coach Edward." He didn't feel like he was a coach in such moments but offering suggestions. There was no doubt from the expression on her face and the twinkle in her eyes that she was ready to tackle deep-throating again.

They were similar in that they were not born into the society and they have had to prove their worth in the past and he was sure into the future. But he knew that with each success, the ones born into the society will accept them. He also didn't think he was her coach but rather someone wanting her to succeed.

Edward had been chosen by Professor Bryant and within the short span of time, had been called out as not being worthy to be a Master in the Sibling Society. Elizabeth accepted him from the beginning as heir to the Professor's position in the Sibling Society. But he also thought of his recent past experiences with Clare McHale, the chosen Whip of the society and Professor Felicia Merchant who scolded him in class.

Both had initially rejected his right to be their Master. With Claire it was a knock down sex-filled fight that lasted all night until she accepted him. Her room looked like a war zone but in the end she now accepted him as her Master. And with Professor Merchant, their time in the dungeon where he spanked, flogged, and fucked her changed her attitude.

Edward looked down at Madison's parted lips and moaned when they kissed the tip of his cock. The adoration in her eyes reminded him of Isabella. She married the professor a few hours ago but was uncertain she could follow though because she was still beholden to Edward as her Master. Before the ceremony, he convinced her through his words and sexual interaction, that she would, in a sense, still be his Sibling. He reminded her how the Professor had taken care of his siblings, even the ones that were married. He knew in his heart the Professor would allow them to meet when they returned from their honeymoon.

Another soft, but louder moan, escaped his lips feeling her teeth nip at the sensitive head while she spread her legs further apart and arched her back, Her athleticism impressed him, remembering a similar move when she returned an opponent's spike for a point in a volleyball game. He smiled into alluring eyes, seeing her chin lift and her neck straightening for easier access to her throat. He felt a small shudder feeling his cock settle halfway into her mouth, knowing she was going to keep at it until she was successful. He admired her athletic prowess on the court and now in the bedroom she showed him she was going to keep trying until she succeeded.

The moans he let escape grew louder as she stroked his cock inside her mouth, readying her throat and his cock for what pleasures were to come. Their eyes locked, his fluttering closed for a moment and then seeing the glint in her eyes when he opened them. He thought she was ready to accept his cock in her throat when her lips met her hand holding the base steady. But she pulled back, gasping and inhaling quick breaths of air.

"You have a magnificent cock, master, it's big, but not scary big. It's just right. Elizabeth called it a cocksucker's dream cock ...... I can't wait to tell her all about how I sucked this cock as well as she could have with your coaching."

He smiled through half-closed glazed eyes. Of course she was going to tell Elizabeth. There was no doubt in his mind that Elizabeth would get a blow by blow description of every thing that happened after the wedding. They were close friends and he was sure Elizabeth was Madison's ally when it came to facing comments from the other siblings concerning Madison's non-sibling birthright.

He held her head in his hands, seeing her eyes on his cock, ready to devour it again. "I'm sure Elizabeth will be eager to hear all you have to tell her Madison. But right now you have a task to finish."

When she took him again into her mouth and released her hand from the base of his cock, he knew this would be the time she tried to swallow his whole shaft. His buttocks tightened when her hands latched onto them, holding his hips steady. He watched and moaned loudly seeing his cock slowly disappear into her mouth, grasping her head with his hands, helping her to achieve her goal. When the last inch disappeared into her mouth, he closed his eyes and felt a more distinct shudder attack his body, feeling her throat muscles massaging his shaft just as her vaginal muscles would do.

Edward knew what the end game was going to be, watching her mouth slip slowly back to tip of his cock. Her saliva and his precum mixed together, dripping from her lips to her chin and then onto her breasts. A smile formed on her face and then she took him back deep into her mouth and began bobbing her head in a slow fucking motion causing wild sensations to consume him.

She was giving him the ultimate pleasure just seeing her learn a new technique. Madison was a quick learner, bobbing her head slowly and then a bit more quickly, testing her own way of giving him pleasure. Drawing her her mouth back to the tip and gasping for air, he could see it in her eyes .... she wanted badly to please her Master. After a few more deep-throating, he sensed she was ready for the finale .... a huge load of his jism down her throat and into her belly.

His hands intertwined in her long strands of hair, gripping them tighter, readying himself for what he knew would be extreme pleasure. She pulled back one more time and he knew she was going for the gold as if she were an Olympic athlete. His slick saliva covered cock wavered in front of her lips and her eyes made contact with his.

There was a sheer determination in those eyes and Edward smiled. "Go for it Madison. Make me give you what you desire." The feel of her lips capturing his cock one last time made his cock throbbed with wild expectations. "Oooh fuck yessss," he moaned watching her lips consume more of his cock until he was fully inserted into her throat. And then she began to hum while bobbing her head back and forth causing his hands to pull her head tightly against him, holding it and feeling the surge of lust in his body.

The humming was the icing on the cake as he looked down into her eyes before he closed his, basking in the pleasure of feeling his cock lodged in her throat. The pleasure was overwhelming and he held her head tightly in his hands feeling his cock throb a few more times before he erupted in her throat. His hips jerked back and forth with each eruption until he emptied his load into her mouth and throat.

He pulled back quickly knowing she needed to get some air into her lungs, seeing her gasping when his cock exited her mouth. Some of his cum and her saliva frothed around her lips, dripping down her chin. Quickly scooping some in his hands he fed it back to her, seeing her hungrily lick it from his fingers.

"That was amazing," he beamed as he bent to lift her up from her athletic position. "I'm very proud of you for catching on so quickly and I'm sure the next time will be much easier." He kissed her deeply tasting the concoction of his sperm mixed with her saliva as their tongues swirled together.

Edward could tell Madison was wired for more sex and so was he. He felt his pulse racing needing to please Madison the way she pleased him and he knew just what to do to give her pleasure. As they kissed he led her to the edge of the bed and then broke the kiss, pushing her down onto the bed. "It's my turn to pleasure you again," he whispered, kneeling and pushing her legs apart.

Gazing at the lips that were coated with her nectar sent a thrill through him. Eyeing her naked sex, he kissed the inside of her thigh until he arrived at those wet lips flicking his tongue at the nectar flowing from within. "You taste so delicious," he moaned flicking his tongue lightly along the crevasse.

Pushing her thighs wider, exposed her rear opening. Smiling and wondering how she might like it back there, he ran his tongue between her athletic buns to poke his tongue at the tight anal opening. He heard a moan and poked a few more time before moving upward.

Tracing the ridge upward, his tongue found her other opening, the opening that would welcome his tongue, fingers, and cock. He was in no hurry to get to the main treat, flattening his tongue and running it up the crevasse and then back the opening, stabbing his tongue into her pussy a few times.

A finger joined his tongue exploring her pussy, rubbing up and down the slit, feeling her hands grab onto strands of his hair. Edward took his time, rubbing his finger over her sex before pushing it inside. And while his finger explored, his tongue left no doubt as to where it was headed.

His lips sucked on the two lips guarding her clit while his finger, in her pussy, was joined by another finger. Pushing his tongue between the soft lips, it found her precious clit. "Mmmm so nice," he moaned as he flicked his tongue over and around the sensitive jewel, feeling her hips buck against his face.

She knew exactly what Edward was doing and he wanted her to feel the pleasure he felt just a few moments ago. While he gave him pleasure, he as her Master, wanted ..... no needed to bring pleasure to her body. Replacing his tongue on her clit with his lips, he began to suck her clit into his mouth, wanting nothing more than to give her pleasure.

IC: Madison Kerry

------------------Sunday Night---------------

Now she wanted it, his come filling her mouth flooding her throat and into her belly. She yearned for it. She wanted to be Edward's student and his sibling. She could feel it in her own core. The pleasure she was giving him pushing her higher and higher to her own climax. She wanted to come from his orgasm. She wanted to be his pleasure. She sucked his whole length bobbing her head pleading and imploring him to give it to her.

She was his pleasure.

She loved this. Master had his hands in her hair, fingers tight but not dominating her movements. No, Edward wanted her in control right now. He wanted to see if she'd learned enough to do this for him. She saw only faith in her reflected back in his eyes before the drifted shut and his head reared back to let out a pleasure-soaked moan as she deepthroated her Master's scepter.

She pulled back to catch her breath looking up at him as his eyes opened and he could see the determination to prove herself to him reflected in her own eyes. He gave her a very sexy masterly smile, "Go for it Madison!" His voice cracked a little "Make me give you what you desire."

She felt fulfilled and at the somewhat challenged Madison delighted in those words. She had to prove herself to him. She had to prove herself to Edward's other siblings. She had to prove herself to herself. She belonged here, at his feet, taking his cock within her mouth and deeper down her throat. Desperate to cement her place she drove herself on focusing on using his coaching to keep from gagging as she went. Her eyes stayed open staring up and soaking in every reaction of her master as her head bobbed from tip to base, lips tight, and suction applied as her tongue rolled over glorious inch of her master's cock.

She delighted as his drifted closed and head rolled back as he let out a pleasure-soaked moan.
"Ooohhh, Fuck yesss."

She pushed past her gag reflex and when he was fully down her throat and her nose pressed into his pelvis. Looking up his sexy body she decided to use one Elizabeth's favorite tricks. Madison began to hum making vibrations heighten the pleasure he was feeling. She continued bobbing her head loving her master's cock to the fullest of her ability. The humming continued even when his hands tightened in her hair driving her all the way down and keeping himself buried in her throat. She could hear his panted moans and felt herself get wetter at the sound of his pleasure. His body tensed and with a cry he erupted down her throat and straight into her cum-hungry tummy.

She came with him, his climax triggering her own. Her empty pussy spasmed and sprayed the carpet with her love nectar as she became her master's pleasure.

He pulled out his deflating cock to give her freedom to breathe. It left a throat and mouth filled to overflowing his seed. It dribbled past her lips to land on Madison's heaving breasts as she gurgled breaths between trying to swallow the load he left there.

"That was amazing," he beamed as he bent to lift her up from her athletic position. "I'm very proud of you for catching on so quickly and I'm sure the next time will be much easier." He kissed her deeply tasting the concoction of his sperm mixed with her saliva as their tongues swirled together.

When the kiss broke, she giggled throwing her arms out in triumph, "Just wait until I tell Elizabeth about it. She'd never believe I'd be able to deepthroat you like that." She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulling in for a heartfelt hug smushing breasts stained with his come and her saliva over his chest. "Thank you so much. I would never have been able to do that without your coaching, Master."

"That was amazing," As they had kissed, he'd maneuvered them over to the edge of his big bed. Then Edward broke their embrace pushing her back to fall splayed open for him on it. He knelt over on the bed spreading her thighs wider apart saying to her, "It's my turn to pleasure you again."

"Master, I-" She asked, but anything more she had to say in that question was entirely distracted by the trail of kisses he traced down the inside of her thigh down towards her pussy. She knew he had said he wanted to pleasure her, but Madison couldn't help but feel that it was wrong for her to just lie there while not servicing him as one of his siblings should. She couldn't get complacent or lazy in her task. She had to prove she belonged to him. "No, Edward, this is wrong. I should be the one pleasuring you-Oh fuck!!!"

That last came out as a exhaled curse. She writhed over the bedsheets as his tongue delved within her folds and performed wonders over her lips and clit. Damn, her master was really really good at eating pussy, and now his fingers were doing crazy and wonderful things to her as well as his lips and tongue. It was almost more than she could handle. "No, oh god-fuck, I need to prove myself to you." Even as she protested her hands reached down to sift fingers through his hair and press him tighter so he could not stop the magic he was performing to her sex. "I need to-ooooh-right there, yesss, Edward-Aaahh. I gotta show them I belong." Her hips lifting hunching her sex up into his artful ministrations.

"Fuck, you're a miracle worker, Edward, oh my god, you're going to make me come all over your fucking face." She writhed keeping his face firmly planted right between the juncture of her thighs. Then her hips jerked as his tongue fluttered over her clitoris like a humming bird as his finger drove her absolutely bonkers. "Oh, Master, I'm close-oh Edwaarrrddd!"

(Continued for length)

IC: Madison Kerry and Elizabeth Sommerset

-----------------Sunday Night to Monday Morning----------

"Oh Master, I'm close-oh Edwaarrrddd!!!!"

With that soul-wrenching howl of her master's name she came undone. Madison's nectar gave his face and chin a full coating as a raging orgasm forced it out of her convulsing pussy in squirts. She giggled in post-orgasmic bliss as he collapsed on one side of her panting for breath. She giggled again when she reached over and wiped up some of her juice from leaving it for him to capture and suck from her fingertips but pulling her hand away just as he tried. She brought it to her lips to taste instead. "You're as good as zero calory chocolate." She leaned in and lapped up some more off his face. "I can stuff my face with you and never worry about having to go on a diet. Maybe I'll eat you all up so none of the other girls can have you."
She didn't dwell too much on the fact that a sibling shouldn't have such possessive thoughts. In fact if Claire heard her say that...well she'd be in for a lot of disciplining. She still had shit to prove if she wanted to show everyone she belonged here, to Edward.

Her hand reached down to his still not yet recovered cock and she pouted to him. "What's a matter. Had enough of me, already?" It curled fingers around him and began to stroke, unlike deepthroating this was something she was very very good at. She trailed kisses from his nipple up his pec and the side of his neck to his ear as her hand coaxed his fallen champion back up for the rest of the game. Timeouts were only a few minutes after all.

Into his ear she whispered seductively, "You came in my pussy and in my mouth, but I'm hoping you can go for the hat trick tonight. I fucking love anal." The stroking of her hand increased its pace and efforts.

They made love several more times that night. She stared into the mirror's reflection of themselves as she lay face down on the bed, ass up, with Edward kneeling behind her and indeed going for the hat trick. God, he could fuck like his soul depended on it. She launched her ass back at him with every thrust as he claimed her final hole as his. When they came he pulled out cover her ass and back with his seed and she came so hard her toes curled.

He was just so god damned, good. She'd never have enough.

Licking her lips she pushed him back onto the bed so her hand could wrap around his cock and coax him back into the game. The next time was on her back with Edward pinning her legs back on either side of her and lifting her pussy up for the piledriving of his cock into her pussy from tip to balls all the way to her womb. She didn't make it easy for him. No, where would the fun be in that? She used her well excercised kegel muscles to make it tremendously pleasureable to him. Then she came with him seated all the way inside. It was a good thing she couldn't have kids he was so deep. When she came she stared into his eyes as he stayed balls deep in her bathing in the sensation of her pussy orgasming around him. She noted the strain, the grit of his teeth before pulling out still hard and ready right away for the next round.

God damned, as he got more into it, Edward was becoming a lot of fun for her to fuck.

He fell on his back, hard cock wet with her juices pointing straight up at the ceiling. She laughed and climbed atop of him. She fucking loved cowgirl. She made certain that Edward loved it just as much. It was a blur as the night passed marked by newer more challenging and athletic positions as the two of them just showed off to one another. They went from cowgirl to doggystyle to being pinned against the headboard of the bed with her feet up crossed behind the back of his head and staring into each other's eyes as they made the huge bed shake and pictures jump off his wall.

God he was really good at fucking her.

By the time the rays of the Monday morning sunlight began to stream through the balcony's doors and Elizabeth quetly slipped inside the bedroom. Edward was hanging over the edge of the bed so he had to use one arm to keep from sliding off the bed completely. The other had a handful of the tight toned buttock of Madison's prying it wide open as she facing away from him sank her butt all the way down until he was buried where he belonged inside her asshole again.

Madison began riding him like a little girl on a pogo stick. She oohed and aahed and proclaimed how their master was so good at fucking her. Hearing that made Elizabeth beam brightly smiling. Not wishing to interrupt she quietly padded over to them. Dropping on one knee she lifted his head up to give him a warm heartfelt kiss she asked. "Good morning, Master. Did you enjoy yourself, Edward?"

Madison looked over her shoulder at that though without stopping the high-octane anal sex she was currently orchestrating. "I know I did. He's so fucking good, El!"

She sat on the edge of the bed and rested her chin on one raised knee her pajamas of a baggy athletic department's t-shirt and some gym shorts not doing much to conceal just how cute and sexy she could be too, She giggled with a smile as she watched their coupling saying. "That I can believe. Professor Bryant sure can pick'em, huh?"

"Hell yeah," Madison agreed not letting up on the sex in the slightest, "Just wait until I tell you all about it. Edward's so good, like zero calory chocolate and fucked me like a fucking god, El."

Elizabeth glanced down to their master sliding close right up against Madison. Her fingers traced over Edward's fingers splayed over Madison's asscheek then up the curve of her back and over they erotic display of all those lovely back muscles to her hair. There they curled into a fistful of that hair and pulled the other sibling's head back. "Did you pleasure our master well, sibling?"

(Continued for length)

IC: Elizabeth Sommerset and Madison Kerry

---------------------Monday Morning------------

Elizabeth glanced down to their master sliding close right up against Madison. Her fingers traced over Edward's fingers splayed over Madison's asscheek then up the curve of her back and over they erotic display of all those lovely back muscles to her hair. There they curled into a fistful of that hair and pulled the other sibling's head back. "Did you pleasure our master well, sibling?"

Madison gasped at the sharp tug of her hair wrenching her head back and face up. "Yes. Yes I did, First Sibling."

Elizabeth's other hand struck Madison's other firm buttock with a loud clap. "Then quit dawdling around and get back to it."

"Owwww...hey EL, that hurt..." But seeing the look in her eye she immediately began rising and falling her tight asshole around the hard cock of their master down there. "Yes, First," She moaned out.

"Tell me all about it," Elizabeth commanded her best friend enjoying the perks of being Edward's First Sibling.

Madison began going into how she managed to deepthroat Edward with his coaching. Elizabeth glanced down to Edward giving him a happy and approving smile before leaning in over.

"Our master gifted you his come in this mouth? On these lips? And over this tongue?" Her finger played over each as Madison rode Edward hard. With that hand she made Madison pucker for a kiss as she looked down past her to match eyes with their master. "From him to you to me, Sibling."

Madison's response was strained as she rode Edward's cock. The call and response an ancient tradition claimed by First Siblings since the beginning. "From him to me to you, First."

"From him to you to me." Elizabeth was looking into Edward's eyes as she sealed her lips to Madison's and their tongues twined together. It had been a while but she could just almost taste their master's seed.

Madison's riding of Edward was reaching a crescendo by the sound of things but she managed to reach down and spread red puffy and sore pussy lips open stating, "From him to me to you."

Elizabeth nodded approvingly as she reached down and pushed two fingers in deep. Her eyes never left Edward's as she brought the fingers up so he could see her lick his semen off them savoring each second of his taste.

That formality done she sat back then and let them finish their lovemaking listening as they both recounted what they'd done over the night. Edward came first and Madison right after. Then she laughed as Madison jumped up and bounded right off the bed stretching as if she wasn't the least bit tired staying up all night doing nothing but fucking her master. "Whoo, that was tons of fun, but when we double team him later tonight. He better not go into any of that basic stuff and really pull out all the stops." She blew Edward a kiss, "Rest up, tiger, you're gonna need it to satisfy not just me but Elizabeth at the same time in a few hours or so."

Elizabeth helped him up and she kissed his cheek noting the taste of Madison's come still there. "You did so well. I am so happy, Master."

They then left Edward to climb into his bed for some much-needed sleep. They jumped into the shower together cleaning each other off enticingly should their master find a second wind-or would that be a fourteenth wind or something.

Edward's Bedroom
**************** Sunday Night **************

Edward laid soft butterfly kisses to the inside of Madison's thighs, hearing her soft hesitant voice. "Master, I- ........ No, Edward, this is wrong. I should be the one pleasuring you-Oh fuck!!!" He had already surmised her desire and need to serve him, her Master. But she needed to learn that sometimes it was good to receive after giving. And the giving she gave him, sucking his cock and drinking his seed in a way that rivaled Elizabeth's talented mouth and throat. Elizabeth, his First Sibling, had deep throating down to an art and he realized with a bit more practice, Madison would be a very close second.

Edward knew how to draw out Madison's passion and break down her resistance. His tongue danced over the her soft lips, pressing against them ..... spearing inside ..... feeling her sensitive clit ..... feeling her body begin to quiver on his mouth as he delighted and enjoyed cunnilingus. He could feel her initial resistance waning as he introduced his fingers into the fray, feeling her body shake with a violent shudder.

He knew her mind was still resisting but her body offered a totally different story. "No, oh god-fuck, I need to prove myself to you." Her mind was still resisting but Edward knew her mind would follow the wonderful pleasures he was giving her, feeling her fingers tightening in his hair, pulling him tighter against her pussy. "I need to-ooooh-right there, yesss, Edward-Aaahh. I gotta show them I belong."

He felt her hips rotating frantically against his face, hearing her needy scream, "Fuck, you're a miracle worker, Edward, oh my god, you're going to make me come all over your fucking face." Even if she released the hair on his head, he was not pulling away now that she was so close. He felt her body's familiar twitching as he applied more pressure to the clit. "Oh, Master, I'm close-oh Edwaarrrddd!" Edward knew her orgasm was hanging by a thread, ready to break and flood his face with her sweet nectar.

When that moment came, he heard her tremendous howl that resonated through out the room and he was ready for the flood of juices flowing from her pussy. He heard her soft giggle afterward, swiping some of her own nectar from his chin, teasing him his lips with her thickly coated fingertips. Instead of letting him clean her fingers, she licked her own fingers clean of her juices. He saw the gleam in her eyes as she told him, "You're as good as zero calory chocolate." Reaching for more, she laughed, "I can stuff my face with you and never worry about having to go on a diet. Maybe I'll eat you all up so none of the other girls can have you."

Edward chuckled at her comment knowing Elizabeth had full control of which sibling would have the honor and pleasure of being with him. Professor Felicia Merchant and Sibling Whip Claire McHale were granted that privilege before Elizabeth's best friend Madison only because those two had to come to terms that he was their Master. He was sure that if they didn't need to find out their pecking order, Madison would have been first.

Her fake pout made him chuckle. She was giving him that poor me attitude when she pouted, "What's a matter. Had enough of me, already?" He let out a soft moan when her fingers curled around his semi-hard cock. She knew exactly what she was doing, stroking him slowly and then faster and then slowly as she kissed his chest, neck, and ending at his ear where she nipped it lovingly with her teeth and then whispering seductively, "You came in my pussy and in my mouth, but I'm hoping you can go for the hat trick tonight. I fucking love anal."

Once she had him hard again, he watched as she got on all fours, her ass lifted up to him as if on a serving platter. The Mirror on the far wall showed their reflection and he loved the way her face scrunched up as he took his liberty with her ass. His strokes started out measured but then became more aggressive. His hand slapped her ass hard causing her hips to launch backward and sending his cock deep into her ass. Her face, reflected in the mirror, showed her lust and desire for anal fucking. When their orgasms overtook them, he saw and felt her body jerk wildly and then he pulled out, holding his cock as he spurted a large glob of his seed on her back and ass.

He scooped up a good quantity of his seed, grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and watched in the mirror as she readily accepted his offering. He saw the twinkle in her eyes as she cleaned his hand and then pushed him onto his back, grabbing his cock, stroking, kissing, and sucking his cock until it was hard and ready for more action.

Edward took initiative, pinning her legs up beside her as he fucked her hard. He had to admit, sex with Madison was continuous, only stopping briefly to recuperate enough to begin again. He fucked her deeply feeling her pussy quivering as she had one orgasm followed by another. He remembered Elizabeth's comments how once Madison got started having sex, she just wanted continue until her partner was exhausted. As he felt her multiple orgasms consume her and her Kegel muscles squeezing his cock, he was pleased with his own performance.

He was sure she was surprised at how much sexual stamina he had as he pulled out and lay on his back, his cock coated with her juices standing at attention. If he thought she was going to take a break, he shouldn't have been surprised when she climbed on top him. She fucked him cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl watching herself in the mirror which made her bounce wildly on his cock. Then he climbed behind her, fucking her doggy style as he moaned and groaned her pleasure at her reflection. At one point, they made the bed shake so hard, that some of the pictures shook and fell to the carpet.

Elizabeth joins them in the bedroom.

Edward was in an awkward sexual position, fucking Madison's ass when he saw Elizabeth kneeling beside him, lifting his head and asking after giving him a warm heartfelt kiss, "Good morning, Master. Did you enjoy yourself, Edward?" He gave her a contorted smile, feeling Madison's body bouncing wildly on his cock in her ass.

"Yes ...." he managed to say between hard breaths. "She is great ... more than great and exactly as you said she would be First Sibling."

He and Elizabeth looked at Madison when she exclaimed, "I know I did. He's so fucking good, El!"

It was apparent Elizabeth was not leaving them alone as she sat on the edge of the bed, resting her chin on one raised knee as if this was a common occurrence. Edward looked at her, seeing her natural beauty and sexiness, wondering if she was going to join them. But she only watched and then said, "That I can believe. Professor Bryant sure can pick'em, huh?"

Madison was quick to agree, "Hell yeah," Madison agreed not letting up on the sex in the slightest, "Just wait until I tell you all about it. Edward's so good, like zero calory chocolate and fucked me like a fucking god, El."

Edward was in a position that didn't allow much movement. Madison had him pinned to the edge of the bed, his cock buried deep in her ass. He realized that he and Elizabeth had never had anal as she glanced down at him. Was that a look of jealousness in her eyes? if it was, it was gone in an instant as she began to rub Madison's back to the back of her neck, grabbing a hunk of her hair, pulling her head back and asking, "Did you pleasure our master well, sibling?"
He heard Madison gasp, telling her best friend,
"Yes. Yes I did, First Sibling."
Edward saw the crooked smile on Elizabeth's face as she struck Madison's ass with her other hand, saying in a gruff teasing voice,
"Then quit dawdling around and get back to it."
Edward heard Madison yelp and tell her that her slap h'urt. But then in an instant, her mood changed and she moaned as she pushed down hard on his cock, telling Elizabeth
"Yes, First,"

When Elizabeth told Madison, "Tell me all about it," he could see the delight in Elizabeth's eyes as Madison recounted how she deep throated his cock. He saw Elizabeth give him a satisfying look before leaning toward Madison and asking, "Our master gifted you his come in this mouth? On these lips? And over this tongue?"

Edward moaned, feeling Madison pick up her pace seeing Elizabeth kissed her and then look down at him, saying,
"From him to you to me, Sibling."

Madison's response, "From him to me to you, First." perplexed him wondering if this was some time honored code of honor for siblings. He watched Elizabeth's lips mouth her response, "From him to you to me." staring into his eyes as she kissed Madison passionately on the lips. Afterward, her hand reached down to touch Madison's pussy and Edward, her eyes never leaving Edward's as she tasted Madison's creamy juices.

It seemed to Edward, that whatever tradition she just performed was done and Elizabeth sat back watching and listening to him and Madison's sounds of lovemaking. When they were done, he was surprised when Madison jumped off the bed and started stretching. "Whoo, that was tons of fun, but when we double team him later tonight. He better not go into any of that basic stuff and really pull out all the stops. ..... "Rest up, tiger, you're gonna need it to satisfy not just me but Elizabeth at the same time in a few hours or so."

Elizabeth helped him up, kissing him and saying "You did so well. I am so happy, Master." Edward lay in bed knowing the day had just begun for a fun filled day of sex.

In the shower with Elizabeth and Madison

Anal sex with Madison was great and as he recalled the tightness of her backdoor opening, he thought of Elizabeth. They had not had anal sex and with all the different positions they tried, they didn't experiment with that particular sex act. In thinking over his time with the society, he realized he didn't have anal sex with Professor Felicia Merchant and Society Whip Claire McHale.

He wondered for a moment if he had any magical powers that allowed him to continue to fuck all day and night with his all his siblings. The sex with Madison was fantastic as was the sex with Elizabeth, Claire, and Felica. His cock began to harden as he thought of Elizabeth and Madison in the shower together.

Walking toward the bathroom, he saw the silhouette of the two women beyond the glass shower walls, coated with steam. Standing silently at the door, he saw Madison's athletic backside and she had Elizabeth pinned against the wall, holding her arms above her head as she kissed her. When Madison's lips released Elizabeth's lips, he saw Elizabeth's eyes open and look at him while Madison's lips began to kiss her neck.

Edward didn't move, watching Madison's body sliding seductively against her. He smiled, seeing her eyes roam downward to see his almost hard cock. Elizabeth whispered something to Madison and she immediately turned her head, a huge smile on her face. Her eyes too searched lower, giggling when she saw he was almost totally erect again. Madison released Elizabeth's arms, they both turned holding out one of their arms, inviting him to join them.

Elizabeth welcomed him into the shower with a torrid kiss followed by Madison grabbing his chin, turning his head toward her for another torrid kiss. Edward found himself caught between the women, exchanging hot kisses. As they kissed, he felt their hands sliding up and down his torso and then clutching his cock. He couldn't tell which hand belonged to which delicious woman.

Then as if they had planned it before he arrived, they both began to slip down his body, kissing and caressing until they were kneeling in front of his rigid pole. Looking down at the beautiful women, he watched Elizabeth take his cock into her mouth with Madison watching. Edward knew Madison was anxious to show her best friend how she deep throated his cock. When Elizabeth pulled off his thick cock , gasping for air, Madison proudly announced to Elizabeth to watch her.

She proudly grabbed his cock, slathering it with kisses before she opened her mouth, working her mouth over his cock. Slowly she kept taking more of his cock into her mouth until it disappeared. Her eyes bulged and when she pulled off, gasping and coughing, he heard Elizabeth tell her how proud she was for her.

Elizabeth grabbed his cock giving him and Madison a big smile before her mouth covered the bulging head. She was not one to be outdone and Edward groaned as she easily took all his cock deep into her throat. Madison was ready when Elizabeth pulled her mouth off his cock Madison took his cock deep into her throat. It didn't surprise him that Madison was making this a competition and Elizabeth seemed more than happy to take her on.

Edward was the recipient of the best deep throated cock sucking that could be given. After each deep throat, he watched them kiss, each holding a piece of his cock keeping it resting against their lips. He couldn't be happier, knowing that Elizabeth, his First Sibling, was sharing his cock with Madison, her best friend.

After a few more deep throating, he heard Madison giggle when she told Elizabeth it was her turn. Elizabeth stood while Madison remained kneeling in front of him. He pulled her ripe luscious body tight against him, their lips meeting for a deep desirable kiss. As their lips remained sealed, he felt Madison's lips enjoying his cock.

As the luscious kiss with Elizabeth continued, her leg lifted to rest on the shelf and she heard Madison giggle, grabbing his cock and rubbing the tip on Elizabeth's pussy. His cock slid easily into her pussy, hearing her loud welcoming moan.

He and Elizabeth enjoyed being linked together by his cock and her pussy. Their bodies were so familiar with each other, moving together like a well oiled machine. Madison made her presence known, rubbing and touching them, encouraging them to fuck harder. It was clear she wanted a piece of the action too.

Pulling his cock from Elizabeth's cunt, he turned toward Madison, kissing her while her fingers found his hard cock, rubbing it over her soft pussy lips. Ever the athlete, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself upward. She laughed and giggled when Elizabeth grabbed his cock and placed it at the opening of her pussy. Just as they had done all night, she took control, bouncing up and down on his long thick sword, moaning and groaning her pleasure.

They both felt Elizabeth pressing her slippery body against them as they enjoyed another great fuck. Madison's bouncing became harder, more forceful, seeing the look of pure joy in her eyes. He could tell she was about to orgasm for the umpteenth time as she threw her head backward. When she leaned back, cradled in Elizabeth's arms, her body undulated wildly and she let out a primal scream as her body enjoyed another deep pleasurable orgasm on his cock.

Anal sex for first time with Elizabeth

Afterward, Elizabeth helped her off Edward's cock, knowing it was her turn again. He groaned when she grabbed his cock, stroking it. But he saw a look in her eyes that was new and different as she looked down at Madison who was grinning from ear to ear.

At the same time, Madison began to kiss and fondle his ass cheeks, Elizabeth turned her back to him and bent forward, presenting him her perfect ass cheeks. He let out a soft groan, feeling Madison's soapy hand reaching between his legs, grabbing his cock, coating it with a generous amount of soap. He knew what they were up too as Madison directed his soapy cock toward Elizabeth's back entrance. He saw Elizabeth turn her head, telling them it was now her turn to feel his cock in her ass.

Edward felt a sudden surge of lust consume his body as he grabbed Elizabeth's hips, the head of his cock pressing against her back door. Pushing forward he grunted and heard her loud scream of delight when her muscles yielded, allowing the large head to push past the tight muscles. He felt the tightness of her ass surrounding his cock as it slipped deeper into her. What a glorious feeling to have his cock sliding deeper into his First Sibling. When she put her hands on the wall and began to pump her ass on his cock, he knew this was a treasure worth waiting for.
The feel of Madison's hands on his ass, cupping, squeezing, and massaging each buttock was an added thrill. As he thrust is cock inside Elizabeth's ass, he felt Madison's fingers toying with his butt hole. Her fingers teased his anal opening pushing against the tight sphincter muscle until he felt one finger slip inside causing him to growl and moan. When she introduced another finger, his hips thrust forward and he heard Elizabeth howl with pleasure.

His breathing quickened, his hips thrust harder feeling Madison begin to fuck his ass with her fingers. It was a feeling he never felt before, fucking a woman's ass while having his ass fucked. He heard Madison's voice call out that his ass was beautiful and bet he would love to feel one of her toys invading his ass. He groaned, wondering what toy or toys she had when he heard her add that maybe she'd invite Marc to play with them.

Edward thought of Marc, the young man who helped him get ready for the ring ceremony and was to be his male friend to hang out in the Society. He remembered the look in Marc's eyes when he was naked and Marc saw his cock for the first time. And then there was the time he was in the kitchen with Elizabeth and Marc interrupted them. A shiver shook his body, wondering if he had the courage to have Marc join them, knowing where it might lead.

But for now he was thrusting deep into Elizabeth's ass while Madison was plunging her fingers deep into his ass. When Madison touched his prostate, he felt wild sensations pouring through him like water running through a sieve. Wrapping one hand around Elizabeth's supple body, he found a ripe breast, pinching the erect nipple while his other hand grabbed a hunk of her hair, pulling it back until his lips were grazing on her neck.

He could feel his body responding with each forceful thrust into her tight anal canal. With Madison continuing to tease his prostate while she kissed and nipped his ass cheeks, he felt the desire to fill Elizabeth with his seed. Then he felt her other hand, slip between his thigh, rubbing his ball sac before sliding upward to finger Elizabeth's pussy. He smiled when Elizabeth arched her back, one arm circling behind his head, knowing from her moans and his encouragement, her orgasm was closing in on her from her .
"Cum for me my Elizabeth. I want to feel your orgasm and I want to fill your hot ass with all my seed." His words seemed to spur her onward, her ass bucking hard back against his invading cock.
Madison continued to rub Elizabeth's clit while fucking Edward's ass with her fingers until the Master and his First Sibling were at the pinnacle of their ultimate pleasure. The duo rocked together, lost in their own world of sexual pleasure until they both moaned loudly under the constant water cascading over them.
Edward felt Elizabeth's body jerking wildly as her orgasm overtook her and his cock pumped what seemed gallons of his seed deep inside her ass. He continued to assault her ass for a few more moments until all he had stored in his balls were deposited into Elizabeth.
When he pulled out, Madison rose from her kneeling position, a huge smile on her face, hearing her tell Elizabeth that now she he had given her the hat trick too. He pushed Madison against the wall while Elizabeth knelt in front of her. He saw the smile on Elizabeth's face as Madison lifted a leg and rested it on her shoulder. Edward's lips sought and found Madison's lips, falling into a deep sensual kiss as Elizabeth began to taste Madison's rich nectar.
Edward's hands caressed Madison's body as their kiss deepened. When Edward pulled his lips from hers, he heard Elizabeth tell him to join her. Kneeling next to Elizabeth, he grabbed Madison's other leg, pulling it over his shoulder causing the young athlete's back to press against the wet wall.

In front of the Master and his First Sibling was the athletic body and pussy of Madison. Edward joined Elizabeth's attention to Madison's pussy, feeling her hand in his hair. He began kissing the inside of her thigh and when Elizabeth pulled her lips off Madison's cunt, he felt her firm grip in his hair, directing his lips and tongue to her pussy. His lips took Elizabeth's place, hearing her needful moaning and feeling her hips gyrating on his face.

When he pulled away, he saw Madison's hand pulling on Elizabeth's hair, like a director, wanting one of their lips and mouths pleasuring her. He looked up into Madison's eyes as Elizabeth took his place seeing the hungry piercing stare as they tag teamed her pussy. Alternating their attacks, the duo had her body gyrating against their faces until she was moaning, calling out that she was about to cum. Edward and Elizabeth took a moment to smile at each other before taking quick turns licking and sucking her clit as Madison's body shook and bounced wildly in orgasm on their faces.
When Madison tried to push away, Elizabeth was insistent to keep her dangling a bit longer, enjoying the way her body jerked each time one of their tongues speared and teased her clit. Finally, they relented, moving to let her stand on shaky legs for a few moments. Standing, Elizabeth and Edward embraced Madison, bestowing kisses on the young athlete
Edward found himself the center of attention as the two women, pressed him against the wet glass wall, kissing and caressing him. At one point when they both stared at him, he smiled, "I guess rest time is over for me." He didn't know where the sexual energy was coming from and he didn't care. All he knew was that he was about to be tag teamed by Elizabeth and Madison when they left the shower. And he was ready for any sexual fun they had in mind.

Back